CL Find: vw diesel trike

Bob S.

Top Post Dawg
TDI
A B4V, some ALHs & BRMs
I will buy you a beer if you purchase it & bring it to the next TDI fest of Impexfest.

Wook660

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Red Jetta GL TDI 5 speed
I never understand why people can't take decent pictures when they are trying to sell something. The thing has a snowmobile hood on it, definitely strange!

Last edited:

Namakan

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf, 2011 JSW (gone), 2004 Jetta (gone)
And a snowmobile seat... it is in MN afterall. The pictures do leave a lot to be desired.
Can I keep it at your house for awhile if purchased? Who am I kidding I've seen your driveway and it's always seems full.

All kidding aside what king of MPG's would this thing obtain?

greengeeker

Vendor
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS
Driveway has been empty since the twins were born. :)

Hard to say on the mileage. I'd bet the aero on this beast is worse than the original car. My guess would be low 40's.

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
for some reason when you're selling stuff on Craigs List the crappier you pics the more emails and calls you get. i'll never understand this but myself and numorus people i know have also experienced this, make an add with a good write up and 10 really good pics... 3 emails in a month.
1 vague sentence, price contact info and 1 crappy cellphone pic from 50yds away.... 50 emails and 30 phone calls in a week.

ejectionseat221

TDI
2000 jetta tdi
for some reason when you're selling stuff on Craigs List the crappier you pics the more emails and calls you get. i'll never understand this but myself and numorus people i know have also experienced this, make an add with a good write up and 10 really good pics... 3 emails in a month.
1 vague sentence, price contact info and 1 crappy cellphone pic from 50yds away.... 50 emails and 30 phone calls in a week.
SO SO SO true!! even when i am buying... im like hey i should ask this guy what if i can see it because the pictures are horrible!

JBjunior

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Passat Wagon/05 Passat Sedan/03 Jetta Wagon
That is because your pictures are clear enough to let the potential buyer know they don't want what you are selling. If there is any ambiguity, they consider it a challenge, even if they aren't interested in the item. More "interest" doesn't exactly equate to more sells, just more hassle.