2008 Touareg 2 TDI

Zer0t

TDI
2006 Touareg V10 TDI, 2008 Touareg V10 TDI
It's with a very heavy heart that I offer my V10 TDI with 53,700 miles for sale.

The SUV is a 2008 T2 black on black with tinted windows. The vehicle has the following equipment and whether or not it is standard or optional I do not know, if I missed something feel free to ask.

The head unit has navigation, backup camera and sirius satellite radio, it is the original unit that came with the car. It has 4 zone heat and A/C, heated seats front and rear and a heated steering wheel. The interior is black, I assume it's leather, and a grey headliner and pillars. The interior is in fantastic condition and shows very little wear. The car also have Air Susp/PS/PB/PW/P seats/P mirrors that retract and a trailer hitch. Finally, as I look around it does have keyless start and rear locking differentials. I have two keys, one is brand new and the other is original. One key was extremely worn and the plastic covers were coming off so I had a new key programmed.

The exterior is in great shape, no dings or dents, the paint is in excellent shape, no scratches that are remarkable. The tires were replaced less than 6,000 miles ago along with the brakes and rotors. As I mentioned earlier the brakes seem to be an optional size or I misunderstood the mechanic at the dealer when they were replaced. What I took from it was they were 30mm larger than standard but I'm not sure that there was an option on the brakes that year. Nonetheless they are new and they are very good, no noise or fade. I replaced the two batteries in October (quite a pricey fix for the two). I had the oil changed and wiper blades replaced less than 200 miles ago.

The car comes with the Fidelity Platinum Plus warranty, you pay the transfer it's modest, that covers the car until 5-2020 or 108,864 miles, whichever comes first. So you can drive for quite some time with great peace of mind that you won't be on the hook for than the $100 per incident deductible. If you've never had the VW Fidelity Warranty I can tell you it's great and it's just like factory from the treatment I receive at the dealership. I've never had to file any paperwork or any other administrative work and every claim has been paid. Most recently the high pressure switch on the A/C and the steering column, being told common issue on this particular year and model, have been replaced with a total cost of $200.00 dollars to me.

The car is in spectacular shape and everything functions as it should. It drives and stops straight, accelerates like a freight train and has great road manners.

I will post a video and some photos in the next couple of days so that everyone can see this specimen. The car fax is clean, no hit, no paint, and you can enjoy with confidence and piece of mind. I am modifying the asking price to a realistic $22,000.00 including the warranty. If you do not want the warranty we can negotiate that.

My phone number is 973-464-2758 so feel free to call or text to discuss the vehicle.

Thanks again,
Rob

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Nice vehicle! 2008s are very rare - perhaps as rare as the 2004, which is what I have. Good luck with the sale, and please post pictures.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Great video. Does it have the rear differential lock or just the center?

MaroonB4

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW with three pedals
Other than the front plate and the sticker on the back window that is a good looking Touareg!

tydaddy

Veteran Member
TDI
Sold - 2003 GLI, 2003 TDI Wagon, 2010 TDI Sportwagen, 2010 Touareg v6TDI, 2005 TDI Wagon, current - 2006 v10TDI
If you still have this after the buyback of my 2010...I'll be first on the list!!