SOWO 2014 May 16, 17 and 18th, 2014 - AARodriguez and Malone Tuning

AARodriguez Corp.

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2009 JSW and Golf 2004 TDI
Hi guys looking forward to seeing everyone again this year at SOWO, if you've never been to SOWO this show is a must see! SOWO is held in a German themed town Helen, GA.

More details coming soon but we will be out there in the Malone Tuning tent providing TDI and DSG tunes

For FAST service this year, Andrew Rodriguez will be providing tunes in the Malone Tent, we will have all the equipment needed to tune almost any model and year VW car.

Please Register Here

http://www.fixmyvw.com/malone-tuning-registration-for-sowo-2014/

Last edited:

terrydtdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 MK4 TDI Jetta 5spd
Good Deal Andrew, that should be a good event for you. Lots of cars!.
Since the first year I went, I've been hooked. Can't wait for it.

Sawyer

TDI
2010 Jetta TDI Cup Edition 6speed
I will be there. I've been going for the past 4 years, but this will be my first time with a VW!

TDiNatural

TDI
2012 Jetta TDI Premium 6mt
Any ideas on pricing yet? 2012 TDI, standard trans. Looking for a stage 1.5 tune most likely. This will be my third year.

uberdiesel

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Night Blue Golf TDI SEL
I'd like to make it... But that weekend I have a friend getting married. If I can figure out a a way to get away, I will. I hope it goes well.

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
I'd like to make it... But that weekend I have a friend getting married. If I can figure out a a way to get away, I will. I hope it goes well.
I understand that, last year I was the 1st vendor to register, and then a month later my sister announced she was getting married the same weekend as SOWO :mad::(

TDI_G

Veteran Member
TDI
None Currently- 2008 BMW 335I
I am planning on getting my TDI re-tuned at this event. I went to your website for preregistration and I only see 2013 SOWO listed. If I preregister there, will that work or will you be posting a separate link?

Also, my TDI currently has an early Upsolute tune with an Epsilonian device on it to get rid of the EGR (prior owner did this around 2004). It is a vacuum switch wired into the MAF. I know it will need to be removed before you can tune it, but will having the Upsolute tune cause any issues when you re-tune it? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
The Upsolute will not cause a problem, we'll have 2 Malone Dealer there, we will be able to tune ANY TDI from 1996 - 2014.

For FAST service this year, Andrew Rodriguez will be providing tunes in the Malone Tent, we will have all the equipment needed to tune almost any model and year VW car.

Please Register Here

http://www.fixmyvw.com/malone-tuning-registration-for-sowo-2014/

Last edited:

Tango Delta

TDI
2010 Shark Blue
My first trip out to SoWo. Looking forward to it. Registered for a stage 2 and DSG tune. Need to read up on the event, admission and such

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
My first trip out to SoWo. Looking forward to it. Registered for a stage 2 and DSG tune. Need to read up on the event, admission and such
Admission might be free, I'm not 100% sure.

Hotels will SELL OUT, if you want to stay the night book now.

Houpty GT

Veteran Member
TDI
Corrado TDI, 2000 Golf, 1996 B4 Variant
Jon is coming to Georgia?! Isn't he worried that everyone from Atlanta is going to try and beat him up? ;)

eddjmemg

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta
SOWO 2014 May 16, 17 and 18th AARodriguez and Malone Tuning

You doing stage 2 w/DPF deletes? ? I'll register in a few days once I'm back in country. I might have to just go all the way but I only wanted 1.5.

Just saw that it's a 7 hr drive for me. ?. Already registered but for 1.5. Got the kids that weekend. Anyone recommend any places to take a 3 y/o n a 14 y/o for fun in the area after the show? Or is the show that big? I'll prob drive n find a hotel nearby. Maybe Atlanta or some other place that's recommended.
Coming from NC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
We can install any tune for any TDI from 1996 - 2014. We will not be doing any hardware modifications or installations.

Have your car in good shape, if you have an older car make sure your vacuum lines are in good shape, +++