TDI
Jetta
I have 2006 vw Jetta 1.9 tdi
I have check engine on all the time I erased
But come back ridaway before I start the engine just put ignition on
Check engine come before I start the engine
I change mass air flow and most othe sensor on car
Still the same problem I can’t found the intake temperature sensor
I change to the 2 sensor one on front gril and one beside the turbo boost sensor
Actually I don’t know what can I do more than that so
I need help cuz my car not running good
Thank u for all

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
It helps if you don't post giant high resolution pictures to the thread. 800x600 should do fine especially for what you posted. If someone has to scroll back and forth just to read that they may just give up. When you post a giant high resolution pic it blows the margins out on the page and now you can't read or see anything with a lot of scrolling back and forth. Make it easy for others to help you.

jef@rosstech

Associate Ross-Tech Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 Dog hauling, wood towing, pinball stashing Jetta wagon
Note that our VCDS software has just over 25,000 fault codes in the data base. Our wiki site... no so much. There is a steady stream of updates that we add to the wiki, but it will never have anywhere close to 25,000 entries.

I would suggest 2 things... using the OE wiring diagram, verify the electrical paths are to factory design... and purchase a VCDS kit from one of our friendly Canadian distributors and post a full Auto-Scan.:D That will provide everyone with more information about the vehicle, thus people can offer more specific suggestions.

dandywriter

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Golf Wagon 6M
+1 on the picture being too huge.

If you really want help, putting your location a bit more precisely than "Canada" to City/Province would increase the chance of someone with VCDS helping you.