• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

Parting out 02 Jetta TDI

gorms400

Veteran Member
TDI
01 Jetta, 11 Sportwagen
02 Jetta 5 speed, 154xxx miles. Wife hit a pole about 300 yards from the house pretty good into the passenger headlight area, great news is we just dropped collision coverage to save a few bucks. :rolleyes:

Below is the updated list, if you don't see something listed PM me. Pics of most parts and interior are in the links at the bottom, be sure to check all pages of pics!

Front subframe with control arms $65

EGR Valve no ASV actuator $50

Blower motor and resistor $30

HVAC controls $15

Rear dome lights $12 both

Front dome light/sunroof switch $15

Pass. side driveshaft, pm for details $55

Headlight switch $10

Heated seat selector switches $5 each sold, hazard switch/rear defrost switch same

Lighted hvac vents, $10 each center louvers gone!

Monsoon stereo OE w/cd player, $30

Monsoon OE amp in trunk $20

Instrument panel $40 shipped

Misc. black int. panels, make an offer on what you need

Wiper motor/linkage $35

Sunroof motor $40

Steering rack, $100

Front spindles with abs sensors, ball joints and tie rod ends OK and still attached $30 each

Front struts with springs and upper bushings in good shape, $30 each or $20 springs only

Intercooler pipe, hard plastic pipe from intercooler to egr elbow $25

Lower rad hose $10

Larger rad. fan $20, also have smaller one but fan is cracked.

Also have good door panels, window reg's....etc. Make an offer! Drivers door panel/reg. gone

Factory airbox, unaltered complete $30

MAF sens. 2 years old $30

OE sachs clutch/DM flywheel, surprisingly good shape, never really got beat on $80

OE rear lights, great shape $20 each

Factory jack with crank $15

Make offers on harness sections/pieces/etc. Engine/trans/seats harness sold!

Sold!
Alternator is OE and asking $60
VNT actuator about 2 years old $40 shipped
15" "Avus" alloys with Gaurdsmans' mounted $240 for all 4, $60 each
Black leather interior, manual seats, fronts heated $400 for all, $300/front $150/rear obo
Intake elbow, from above pipe to egr with clamps $30
Loaded front calipers, with flex lines, pads have less then 5k miles on them $40 both
N75 and EGR solenoid valves $10 each shipped
Glove box, not broken, complete $60
Brand new EBC rear rotors in box $20 for both paid $20 each
5 spd transaxle with broken case $150 obo
ECM $125 shipped
Brand new fan control relay $30 shipped

Pics of most items on my photobucket. Will update pics as they come.
http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/gorms400/library/ebay
http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/gorms400/library/wheels

Last edited:

Maruska

Vendor
TDI
99.5 TDI 5 SP
Once you're able to completely part it out I would be interested in a few of the smaller things (Battery tray/hardware, misc. interior pieces, etc).

gorms400

Veteran Member
TDI
01 Jetta, 11 Sportwagen
Yes, pm sent.

Turbo and alternator will be for sale, need to remove and take pics. Turbo needs to be cleaned (vanes not returning all the way), I can do it and ship it out for $300 shipped.

Alternator is OE and asking $80.

Last edited:

vdubdezl

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI 5MT, 05 Honda Odyssey EX-L
do you have the center console with built in cup holders near the shifter?

Vindiesel6

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 VW Golf GLS TDI & 2015 Q5 TDI
Is the Airbag control module available? If so please PM me with the part number off your module. Thanks.

gorms400

Veteran Member
TDI
01 Jetta, 11 Sportwagen
Still have just about everything, see top of post for total list. Glove box, black (not broken!) $50 plus shipping

Steering rack $150 obo

ECU $130 shipped

Would love to get rid of the leather, cleaned it up tonight and it seems to be in pretty good shape. One small puncture in rear seat (driver side) and another in rear pouch of driver seat back. Make an offer!

Also have radio, steering wheel with stereo controls (center is damaged, airbag deployed) steering column, door panels (none broken), stereo (monsoon CD), headlight switch, HVAC controls etc. all in working order and pretty good shape.

Driver side rear door is perfect shape, trunk lid has some scratches on top, rear bumper cover, etc etc etc if you are looking for something PM me.

Last edited:

pard

TDI
02 Jetta
Bump for a good deal.

I stopped in on my way thru for a wedding to pick up pieces for a 2002 that I had just bought. Matt was very accommodating and prices were fair, especially if you stop in and eliminate the need for shipping.

Help him get rid of the rest of this car.

Chris

fisherdanski

TDI
1999.5 Jetta MK4 5S
I'm looking for the fuel lines from the filter to the injection pump if they're in decent shape. I think the part number is 1J0130307R. Also, if it's black and not rusted, I would be interested in the driver side fender, and depending on condition the front struts and springs. Do you know how old they are and who manufactured them? I live in Brighton so I'd be happy to do local pickup.