New owner- 2015 Golf SportWagen

tone

TDI
2015 Golf SportWagen, 2003 Beetle
Picked up this guy from the Carvana car vending machine with 32k miles on it. Not my first TDI, I also had a '99 Golf and currently still have an '03 Beetle. First time logging in here, though.
Purchased a "matching" Jetta SEL as well, but it's a 2.5.

Looks like my GSW has had the Stage 1 emissions fix done already, wondering if I'll have to bug the dealer much to get Stage 2 when it's time.
Hoping to learn some fun tricks here.

Last edited:

noplug

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GLS
Nice GSW I’ve got the 2015 SEL TDI.
You might want to look up Jeff with Rocketchip! Here’s mine!

Picked up this guy from the Carvana car vending machine with 32k miles on it. Not my first TDI, I also had a '99 Golf and currently still have an '03 Beetle. First time logging in here, though.

Looks like my GSW has had the Stage 1 emissions fix done already, wondering if I'll have to bug the dealer much to get Stage 2 when it's time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erik247

TDI
Golf

Nice pics! I have a Sportcombi -14 grey but no beetle :). Will post some pics after christmas. Thanks for sharing.

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
Welcome! Here's mine:

Never titled leftover purchased in April of '17. That's my '99.5 Golf in the background that I rescued a couple years ago.