Looking for reasonably priced shop for suspension work in central TX

kc5enu

TDI
2015 Jetta TDI SEL 6spd, Blue Silk Metallic
I have a 2001 Jetta with a tired suspension system. I have finally scrounged up enough money to buy some new springs and Bilstein shocks, but I am not comfortable with trying to install them myself. I am curious if anyone has any advise on an individual or shop who can tackle this project for a modest cost. I am a student with only a part time job, so money is kind of tight right now. I am in the Waco, TX area, but I am willing to drive to say D/FW or Austin area if it is worth while. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

UsArmyTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
02 jetta (rip)
Check runonbeer. I had a timeing belt done by him last night. He's a great guy! And he comes highly recomended in the centrial texat area. He's located in south austin. Decently equiped shop, 2 lifts, and he is a self proclaimed tdi nerd, not a car guy.lol. plus, he brews his own beer (that's where his screen name comes from) after my personal experience with him, hell be the one and only one who gets my business and works on my car. His pride in what he does is unmatched and his willingness to make shure the job is done right and explain what he is doing is unequaled. It was a great privalage to watched first hand an expert work. He will be out of town through this weekend. His website is www.runonbeer.com so check him out.

jarrod76665

TDI
2006 Jetta
I know I'm really late on this question but if you ever need help in the future you might also try Tim's German Auto in Fort Worth. Very knowledgeable staff and experienced team. I have been taking my TDI there for some time. Plus every once in a while they will have coupons and stuff to help you save a little money. I am also a student and use to live in Waco,(MCC student) Now I go to UTA. Good luck