MKIV Wagon partout: open to offers- rolling chassis

DIESELMAN3500

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI,2006 vw tdi jetta,2003 vw beetle,2003 vw golf
Hey guys my other thread isnt getting too much interest. Anyone interested in a clean low miles black mkIV wagon no rust. ~99K on the clock. was for a diesel conversion but my priorities have shifted being a new dad. I would hate to sell it to the scrap yard. Hatch, doors, hood, euro tdi cluster, pedals, trim.
Let me know interest.
I will be headed to Chicago in 3 weeks and would deliver it for free to a good home. Have a tdi engine for it too and a 5 speed i will list seperately or a package deal.

John

DIESELMAN3500

Veteran Member
TDI
It was the vr6 i believe. Im not sure what happened to that motor. Bouhht it without engine from a guy on here.
It is black exterior. Good shape. Can send picts. It was and still is an automatic right now. Trans ia gone. Have everything for the manual swap.

Andyinchville1

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon, 5 sp, 226K miles
Hi,

I would love to have that rolling car .... I am amassing stuff to do a Jetta / Prius personality swap (I know you don't have the engine but I would like the chassis so I can put (gulp) Prius running gear into it ....

I am still on the look out for a 1.9 TDI 5sp combo to try to put into a Prius shell.

I'll PM you also.

Thanks!

Andrew

DIESELMAN3500

Veteran Member
TDI
750$ whole car with filled with goodies. comes with engine that was pulled from a running car. have a 5 speed trans add extra 150$ or 225$ if sold separately. good rims and tires.

Jr mason

Veteran Member
TDI
01 Beetle, 2012 Jetta
Do you have any pictures?

I'm in northern Ohio, pretty close to I-90. Not sure of your route but may just be interested.

ddc

Veteran Member
TDI
1997 Passat (SOLD), 2005 Jetta Wagon
Interested in your car

I'm in Northwest Indiana.

Have you left on your trip yet?

DIESELMAN3500

Veteran Member
TDI
Gentlemen thank you for you interest. The car was sold this past weekend locally. unfortunately from what it sounds like the individual will be cutting it up and making a wagon trailer out of it. I almost refused the sale but interest was not what i was expecting.

John