Dent Removal @ Fest

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
A la Impex Fest, the Dent Works guy is interested in coming to TDI Fest on Saturday to do paintless dent removal for people. We need to gauge the interest in this to see if it's worth his time to come out.

So, if you have some dents on your car, and you'd like them removed, POST HERE! :)

The prices are very reasonable. I haven't had the work done on any of my cars, but I've seen the results on other cars, and these guys do amazing work at an affordable price.

Are you interested in having some dents pulled? I'll start a list in this post once people start posting.

Dent removal has been CONFIRMED! He will be there on Saturday, and possibly on Sunday depending on how much interest there is.

Pricing Structure:
$50 for the first dent
$25 for each additional dent
$100 maximum
CASH ONLY!

Dent removal list:
  1. oilhammer
  2. SnowCub
  3. MrVermin
  4. Torque Delight
  5. Lex4TDI4Life
  6. ritsco
  7. kromicacid
  8. paramedick
  9. JPR
  10. BrentRN
  11. red golf tdi
  12. Sprocket
  13. SnowCub
  14. arne487
  15. owr084
  16. Jetter_Sprinta
  17. ReferenceDesign
  18. SoMDTDI
  19. VeeDubTDI
  20. drdsl
  21. jklmv

Last edited:

SnowCub

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 S350 BlueTec
Are these guys as good as Dent Wizard in New England? If so, I would like to get a few of my dings removed from the Benz.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
They sure are. They do amazing work. I'll add you to the list. :)

mrvermin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
I have a dent on my roof behind the antenna I want taken care of, count me in :cool:

MrVermin

ritsco

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 TDI GSW SEL and 2006 Golf TDI GLS
I have three small ones that need attention, one in each front door and one on the fender lip. Maybe we could have a paint guy there too, to do some touch up stuff.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
You can check with Dent Works to see what they can do about the paint. You'd be surprised what they can buff out without having to repaint something.

If I add you to the list, you have to sign up for Fest. :D

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Is there any more interest in dent removal at Fest? We have 8 people signed up so far... I'd like to get a few more added to that list.

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
VeeDubTDI said:
Is there any more interest in dent removal at Fest? We have 8 people signed up so far... I'd like to get a few more added to that list.
We could always let gutz or tooef loose in the parking lot with tools... I'm sure something would get dented then. :p

VeeDubTDI

TDI
That's a good point! I'll keep that in mind. ;)

JPR

Veteran Member
TDI
GLS,2003,Alaska Green (son's now),GL 2003,white (mine), GLS 2003 wagon (daughter's now)
Me too

Add me in. Two on the hood and one on the trunk.
Thanks. :)

BrentRN

Veteran Member
TDI
Used to have many. Now a Golf TSI.
I got a little ding at Wally World on the of the front L wheel well. Looks like a door or shopping cart got me. Count me in.

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
I met up with Tim Hinkel (Dent Wizard) at Impex today, he fixed 2 dents on the tailgate of my HHR SS! The man does beautiful work!!
He still doesn't know if he can make or not, but if not he will try to get an associate to do it

VeeDubTDI

TDI
tomo366 said:
I met up with Tim Hinkel (Dent Wizard) at Impex today, he fixed 2 dents on the tailgate of my HHR SS! The man does beautiful work!!
He still doesn't know if he can make or not, but if not he will try to get an associate to do it
Tom, it would be great if we could get them to come out... we have about a dozen people on the list right now, and I know that there will be "walk-ups" at Fest. The could be a lucrative opportunity for them as long as they don't mind working for a couple of hours on Labor Day Weekend.

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
I can't make up his mind for him.........I told him we had 8 so far.........He lives up near the PA line. I will let you know as soon a I know!

Sprocket

Sprockette's hubby
TDI
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Eco Diesel, 2005 Passat Silverstone Grey, 1996 Passat Storm Grey
Just noticed I have a small dent on the B4. I've never used a dent removal service before. Any rough idea of what they charge?

Sprocket

Sprockette's hubby
TDI
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Eco Diesel, 2005 Passat Silverstone Grey, 1996 Passat Storm Grey
Wow, that's not bad at all.