New rims :)

OntarioVW_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 jetta highline

Also added a 3 inch straight pipe instead of a muffler.

Maybe a stupid question, but are they eom vw rims? The guy I got them from told me they are but I don't recall ever seeing rims like that before so I was just kinda curious.

Last edited:

OntarioVW_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 jetta highline
Yea when I first saw the small picture of them on kijiji I thought they were long beaches (which is what I wanted) then I looked at the bigger picture and realized they weren't but I like them even better cause they were unique.

And the 3rd picture down with my car sitting beside the truck is after I washed it :p

snakeye

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta and Wagon, GLS 5sp
Yea when I first saw the small picture of them on kijiji I thought they were long beaches (which is what I wanted) then I looked at the bigger picture and realized they weren't but I like them even better cause they were unique.

And the 3rd picture down with my car sitting beside the truck is after I washed it :p
Oh nice pipe btw. Probably sounds great.

OntarioVW_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 jetta highline
Haha thanks, it's just a scrap piece of 3 inch my friend took off his truck that just happened to fit pretty nicely. It sounds awesome, my friend with a 2011 is jellous cause his sounds like a sewing maching :D