View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2018, 21:54   #947
freakwithracket

TDI(s): 2003
Fuel Economy: 50.57mpg

>I think Jeff's silence says enough about his interest in support existing and future customers.

In the words of Luke Skywalker, "Impressive... Every word in that sentence was wrong." Joking aside, you should see how many emails, texts, and voicemails, and phone calls I respond to on a daily basis. That, plus actually building the lights takes up an extraordinary amount of time, to say nothing of packing and shipping, managing inventory, etc., and as a one-man shop..well you get the idea. Given I have a 5-month-old child (my first) that I think deserves some of my attention especially in the evenings, and given that October-December orders basically triple as the days get shorter and I have to devote more time to actually building sets, I end up having to prioritize. Urgent tech support inquiries are a priority, followed by non-urgent tech support, followed by order inquiries. I literally answer texts and emails at all hours of the day aside from when I sleep, drive, or am building headlights. I have not been active here because to be honest, this thread hasn't been active. In the past 4 months there have been 7 posts..three of which have been you stating your dissatisfaction with your order and plugging another vendor (which I won't get into at all..been there and done that). So no, I have not posted here much recently, but that has nothing to do with not being interested in or committed to supporting existing and future customers, and everything to do with the fact that 99% (not an exaggeration) of the communications I receive from said customers come to me through email, text, and phone rather than this forum, that I am in the middle of managing my busy season as far as orders go, and that I am adjusting to life with my first child. It's not ideal to be sure, but such is life.

In regard to the other inquiries, yes I am still doing these full steam. No, I do not have anything for the MKIV Passat, and I don't any time in the near future.
HID Headlights
www.midwestlight.biz
freakwithracket is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06158 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 16.32 Kb. compressed to 14.82 Kb. by saving 1.51 Kb. (9.24%)]