Looking for a VW mechanic in SE florida

AUGSX

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta GL TDI 5spd
I live in miami and I am looking for a recomended TDI mechanic who can perform some work on my new (to me) Jetta. I'de also like them to go over the car and see if there is anything wrong with it. 2001 Jetta TDI auto, 79,000 miles on the clock. One of the items is the 100k timing belt.

Thanks

ymz

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI Wagon, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon
Keith is certainly worth the 4 hour drive !!!! (He does tend to be fairly busy and may be difficult to reach...)

However, I believe that UserID "Pitboy" is in Coral Springs and if he has the time, would do a very good job as well...

All the best,

Yuri.

Pitboy

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Golf 2 Door
ymz said:
Keith is certainly worth the 4 hour drive !!!! (He does tend to be fairly busy and may be difficult to reach...)

However, I believe that UserID "Pitboy" is in Coral Springs and if he has the time, would do a very good job as well...

All the best,

Yuri.
Thanks Yuri. My schedule does vary, but right now is a good time for TDI's!
AUGSX, you got a PM.

Todd

Honeydew

Top Post Dawg
TDI
13 Passat DSG
I couldn't even find a shop that could diagnose limp mode! Even had it at the dealer twice. Got on tdiclub and changed the fuel filter to fix the limp. An unfortunate side effect (financially) to tdiclub is this modding thing. It's good to hear that we have a guru relatively close!!