2003 Jetta GLS Wagon TDI 5spd, Austin, TX

thk

I am leaving on sabbatical for 1 year to Spain and getting ready sell our beloved 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon. I am the original owner. It has 84k miles. Color is silver/grey.

It just had 80k service. It is in very good condition. There is some minor body damage on the front 1/4 and a few barely visible hail dents. Its been through some minor bumps/scratches so not all the paint is original. The interior is in good condition. The rear seat area has been through two kids (now 5 & 7 years) and looks it (some pen marks, etc., but no tears, major damage). Rear compartment has some dog hair.

There are two mechanical issues. There is a crack in the vertical piece that holds the belly pan in place under the engine. This is fairly cheap to fix. The other is that it needs the serpentine belt tensioner replaced (the small shock absorber is shot).

My date of departure is August 1. Just thought I'd let folks that watch this forum know that the car will soon be on the market. I'll post some pictures at some point.

TornadoRed

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon, silver; 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, indigo blue; 2003 Golf GL 5-spd, red (PARTED); 2003 Golf GLS 5-spd, indigo blue (SOLD); 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, Candy White (SOLD)
It's a fair price for a nearly-new 2003 Jetta TDI wagon.