First time to TDI fest...a question.

SoaceMunky

Veteran Member
TDI
Blue Anthracite Golf IV, 13 miles and counting ;)
I work weekends, and they'll only let me take off one day for the weekend (stupid work).
what day is better? saturday or sunday? i wanna look at people's mods, ask tech questions, gather info...
im thinking sunday? am i ever allowed to post in this forum :confused: please dont hurt me.

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
You'll probably have a greater liklihood of calling in sick on Sunday if you choose to come on the Saturday.

SoaceMunky

Veteran Member
TDI
Blue Anthracite Golf IV, 13 miles and counting ;)
Lug_Nut said:
You'll probably have a greater liklihood of calling in sick on Sunday if you choose to come on the Saturday.
this stupid job, only get 72 hours a year!! and if i take the weekend off, thats 24 hours right there **** this job if im getting trashed on saturday im coming in trashed on sunday and they can all kiss my pale hairy ass im going to be wasted here and theyr all going to have to live with it grrrrrrr
can you tell where i am right now?

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
LoL...I'd recommend coming Sunday - you'll get to see all sorts of cars during the Show and Shine. Come check out the mods and ask your questions!

MikeEwithThez

TDI
2002 Golf TDI 5 speed
How many ppl and cars usually show up to these gatherings....i have never been to a TDI event but i have been to a lot of Nissan z-car events...just wondering before i make the drive out there

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
~150 people and ~100 cars. It's one of the best ways to get to know your car and the people around you that have TDIs. We are a fun social bunch. You will probably get more out of this event than most other car events (excluding tdi GTGs). We are, for the most part, a late model car group. Though, we have many classic / restoration type touches to our group. It's very unqiue to find such good qualities in an Import/Euro Car group. You will not be disappointed!

MikeEwithThez

TDI
2002 Golf TDI 5 speed
Datsun is older versions of nissan's pretty much...and how is it doing you any favor???? I have a TDI and I really like it

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
If you are coming, please don't forget to register!