Malone Tuning

BlindViper

Veteran Member
TDI
97 A3
Has anyone had a issue with getting a hold of mark? I think I have some issue with my chip and I have not got a response since the middle of December.

Mark@MaloneTuning

Vendor , w/Business number
Blaine, Washington and Vancouver, British Columbia
TDI
'14 GSW TDI, '11 Golf TDI, '97 Golf Variant Syncro 1.9L TDI, '96 Golf 1.9L ASV TDI, '93 Eurovan Westfalia 1.9L TDI, '09 BMW 335d, '17 BMW 328d
I had a holiday and also a new addition to my family. I'm catching up on e-mails now (362 and counting) and they all will be responded to. :) I apologize for any inconvenience.

Cheers,
Mark

Jnitrofish

Veteran Member
TDI
2005.5, 2005.5, and 2006. 5m, 5m, and DSG.
Mark has always been excellent at responding to questions I have sent him, even within a few minutes of me emailing him. The guy is a tuning machine. :D

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
For those that are unaware, Mark and his wife had their second child just before Christmas. As you can understand, this can make it difficult to focus on other things. I can vouch for Mark and is over-the-top customer service. In fact, he even managed to revise a customer's tune just a couple of days after the birth of his second child!!

BTW Congratulations Mark!! :D :D

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
He had a sick family too to take care of...though he's too modest to use that as an excuse.

Good luck on catching up :)

-BB

starrd

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat
Hey Mark - congratulations on the new baby boy! I didn't want to add to your e-mail backlog so I didn't reply with congratulations when you mentioned your addition in your e-mail to me. Thanks for getting my order squared away! Will try it out tomorrow if all goes well.

Last edited:

hybridctr

TDI
2012 Audi A3 TDI
Does anyone know how to reach Mark? His website is down and he opt'd not to get PM's. I'd like to inquire about a tune.

Thanks!

- David

TDI
09 Jetta TDI
Just had my car tuned on Fri. Jan. 3rd 2014 by Malone Stage 1.5. I had emailed him too before I got the tune. No issues at all with customer service. I will add that the tune made the car 10x more fun and enjoyable to drive!

Mountain TDI

TDI
2002 and 2003 Jettas and 2015 Passat 6M
I rented the Flashzilla and received timely in late December after paying, but since I emailed my current file to them on January 7, have not heard anything. I sent sveral polite follow-up emails but no response. How long should I wait? Any other suggestions? Thank you.

Mountain TDI

TDI
2002 and 2003 Jettas and 2015 Passat 6M
BK, got my Paypal invoice from Mark this weekend, paid it this AM, got my Stage 3 tune, installed at lunch, wow, big improvemnt over Stage 1.5. Wait was worth it. Now to see if I need a clutch. Thx.