AARodriguez Vendor Thread for TDIFest - Tuning, VW Keys and Exhausts

AARodriguez Corp.

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2009 JSW and Golf 2004 TDI
Hi guys, we're trying to pack light this year so we're just bringing the good stuff:D

Malone Tuning services of every sort will be available for all cars, even the 2015s that a few lucky people have. We've gotten some awesome thank you letters from people talking about how much much more POWER they have.

Exhausts of all sorts will be had in small numbers, please pre-order so that you don't go home disappointed. Ken from BuzzKen will be working with us and we'll bring Rawtek pipes if you ask for them.

Keys, we can cut AND program them for most VW's, even the MK6 cars and some MK7. Why pay $350 at the dealer? We'll supply a new FOB, and cut if for $60 for any MK4 and some MK5. Valet keys will be available for MK6 cars, that's something the dealer can't even sell you.
Tunes will be 10% of with us and any other dealer at TDIFest, looking forward to meeting everyone there.

Register HERE

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
I think there is an error in the sale price of your PD stage 2 custom chip. :)

Otherwise, these are great offerings!

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
If anyone wants Genuine VW keys, please let me know ahead of time, we'll have those in limited supply. We'll have plenty of our own brand for MK4, MK6, NMS and programming available. Currently we can program keys for
1998-2006 (most of 2006) Golf/Jetta/New Beetle/Passat
2007-2008 New Beetle
2010+ 1 Piece FOBs
Keys for "Push to start" cars are available if you pre-order, we can cut them on site, I don't know if I can program them yet.

Last edited:

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
Do you have any Euro Switches without the chrome trim on the knob? Plain black to match a B5.5 Passat.

vwUMO

TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2003 JSW TDI 5MT ,2012 Jetta TDI 6MT, 2013 jetta TDI 6MT
Ok, I'm ready to get one of my cars tuned! Are you awake and ready!? Lol

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
We had an awesome time guys, thank you so much to everyone that came out and supported the TDIclub!

Last edited:

vwUMO

TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2003 JSW TDI 5MT ,2012 Jetta TDI 6MT, 2013 jetta TDI 6MT
We had an awesome time guys, thank you so much to everyone that came out and supported the TDIclub!
Now you've gotta put up your "Gone Fishin'" sign! Thanks for all your help and expertise and sponsoring TDIfest!!