Coming on Saturday from Vancouver BC...

BIRD

TDI
2010 Jetta Highline
I would love to be there on Friday, but since I get off late on Friday I won't be able to get there untill Saturday morning. Would anybody know if I can buy day passes??? If thats not possible can anybody tell me if I would be able to take in all the activities available on Saturday and Sunday? Much apprecieted...Cheers!!!

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
Hi Bird, Welcome to the club (newbie status)!
We're so stoked that you're thinking about joining us. TDIFest is a fund raising event to help keep TDIClub ad free and to help offset the costs of running the forum and keeping it up to date, through out the year. As of now, Day Passes are not available. all proceeds from this event go directly back into the forum. so your contribution buy registering helps to keep this forum going. ;)

As far as being able to take everything in on Saturday and sunday... ABSOLUTELY! :D The meat of the event takes place on both days! Friday is sort of an introduction to Fest. Get in, get settled, and start introducing yourself to everyone. Friday's main event is the evening Meet n' Greet where everyone gets together for face-to-face introductions. the schedule is set up in such a way that you will be able to do about 90-95% of all of the events with minimal overlap. Also, while TDIFest has many great events and experiences during the day, when you stay at the hotel you get a chance to really kick back with everyone and have some social time as well.

I'd say, if you had to miss a day... Friday would be the day to miss.
register before August 1 (see the logo in my signature for registration) before the price goes up, and don't forget to book your hotel room. :)