2006 TDI BRM Roll Coal Cheap Mod??

brm2006 60.5mpg

TDI
2006 Jetta Black BRM
Hi, I am looking for a mod or something to make my 2006 tdi, motor code BRM roll coal. A friend told me that it would be ok to just inject diesel into the intake using an extra windshield washer fluid reservoir. Is this going to damage the pistons or be bad for the engine in another way? Will the evry mod work for this gen tdi?? I would appreciate any help, since I couldn't find another thread for this year tdi on rolling coal.

Ol'Rattler

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2006 BRM Jetta
Spraying unmetered fuel into any Diesel engine intake can cause severe damage.

Are you trolling us? If so, you could catch your limit in no time............

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF

Man, if you're not trolling, what you're asking is about the dumbest request I've seen here in a while.

Last edited:

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
no and no

If you want to roll coal
get the biggest injector nozzles you can get and set your QA on the injeciton pump to a higher value with VCDS and get a ETG probe and gauge from Auber so you dont melt the turbo. 1500 F in spurts is ok but anyting longer or higher than that will melt the turbo fins.

DO NOT INJECT ANYTHING other than water or water/meth into the engine, you can do propayne but thats for advanced power.

Hope your not a troll. im trying to be helpfull.

You could use aviation exhaust smoke oil and dye it black if you want to fake rolling coal.

jason_

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 s wagon dsg
I want a pre cr engine. Don't waste, give it to me!

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

turbobrick240

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2011 vw golf tdi(gone to greener pastures), 2001 ford f250 powerstroke
If you really want to be obnoxious, just rig up that diesel spraying washer nozzle to mist fuel onto the cars behind you. Won't help to maintain your 60.5 mpg fuel efficiency though. And the five-0 might not find it amusing.

KLXD

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'98, '2 Jettas
Diesels don't get enough bad press without clowns doing this kind of crap?

Last edited:

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
You'll melt a piston. Guarantee it. Seen it more than once. I laugh when clients don't listen....especially when I'm cashing the $5K check for a motor replacement.

fouillard13

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Jetta TDI Standard
rolling coal is the biggest douche move you can do. its ok when its the byproduct of a 1200 hp triple turbo 5.9L cummins... but in a VW? do you know how much of a tool you would look like??? or how much engine damage it does in the long run? especially doing at intersections and on pedestrians. I punched a guy in the head in a parking lot one time for rolling coal on my mom, and wouldnt hesitate to do it again.

if you think its going to impress all the guys and make them say "man that was awesome.. that car is so cool!!!!" , and make all the girls want to get with you. youd better think again!!!

Last edited:

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
Foulliard, I had a guy try to roll coal on me in a parking lots once and his Ford barely made any smoke. And he didn't know that I regularly breathe that at work so I purposely breathed deep for him to show him how badly the grey haze bothered me.

Want to see coal rolling from and ICE? Find an old worn out John Deere 892D and start it in cold weather. Once it finally starts, you will get a show.:eek:

fouillard13

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Jetta TDI Standard
they say that rolling coal actually doesnt overly hurt the environement as its mostly carbon, but its extremely extremely bad for humans.

I seen a guy try that once too with me and my gf in a parking lot.. he didnt have enough room, pinned the throttle to dump fuel, but let off too quick before the smoke came, and all he did was engage his wastegate and make turbo flutter.... morons any you cut it. it drives me crazy. maybe im getting old.

bluesmoker

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 pd 5 speed tip
Hi, I am looking for a mod or something to make my 2006 tdi, motor code BRM roll coal. A friend told me that it would be ok to just inject diesel into the intake using an extra windshield washer fluid reservoir. Is this going to damage the pistons or be bad for the engine in another way? Will the evry mod work for this gen tdi?? I would appreciate any help, since I couldn't find another thread for this year tdi on rolling coal.

Ol'Rattler

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2006 BRM Jetta
fouillard13, Really?

Why is it "ok when its the byproduct of a 1200 hp triple turbo 5.9L cummins"?

If I may borrow another part of your post:
Even then, rolling coal is HP going out of the tail pipe without doing any work. I think that the only reason they role coal at those events is to impress the mentally challenged mouth breathers in the audience.

jason_

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 s wagon dsg
No no! It's because it's off road and emission laws don't apply!

Same with roaching tires to the point they lite up.....

But I get fined when I continue to drive with my check engine light on?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

KLXD

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'98, '2 Jettas
Well, that leetle light is using energy. Wasting fuel. All the time. Not just an afternoon show.