underhood 98 jetta pics intercooler piping?

smilesyota

TDI
00 golf, 98 jetta
Bought a jetta that the owner had removed the engine and complete front clip. New to vw, this is my first one. 98 jetta tdi 5sp got most of it installed missing bits here and there. Need to figure out the intercooler routing so i can try and start it and see if im missing anything else. thanks for any help. Pics are worth a thousand words!!! thanks.

LDForget

TDI
97 Jetta
Bought a jetta that the owner had removed the engine and complete front clip. New to vw, this is my first one. 98 jetta tdi 5sp got most of it installed missing bits here and there. Need to figure out the intercooler routing so i can try and start it and see if im missing anything else. thanks for any help. Pics are worth a thousand words!!! thanks.
I recently removed the motor/trans/....everything, from a 98 jetta tdi. Ill throw together the intake piping real quick next time im close to it and snap a picture. Heres a pic of what was left of it when i brought it in for scrap, lol.

G60ING

Top Post Dawg
TDI
No TDIs Currently, I have an R36 Corrado. I've had an ALH Corrado swap, AHU Corrado swap and 2003 TDI Jetta

G60ING

Top Post Dawg
TDI
No TDIs Currently, I have an R36 Corrado. I've had an ALH Corrado swap, AHU Corrado swap and 2003 TDI Jetta

smilesyota

TDI
00 golf, 98 jetta
thanks that is a big help! might get this running tonight. It has been out of the car for three years in a shed! the shifter will not move left to right hope i can get the trans moving. Thanks again guys.