FS: 2006 Mercedes Benz E320 CDI

slates

TDI
03 Jetta
OK, it is not a TDI (I still have my 2012 JSW), but it is a diesel, and it is really nice, and it is for sale.

2006 Mercedes Benz E320 CDI. Last of the in-line 6 diesels. Second owner. Purchased from Ewing Mercedes in Dallas. Ewing sold the car to the original owner and did all service work. The car was MB Certified when I bought it. Car is silver with a black interior. Options include: Harman Kardon sound system, navigation, power moon roof, dual climate control, power seats, power tilt/telescoping wheel, rear sun shade. Dealer replaced the tires and did a brake job when I purchased the car at 31.3k miles. I replaced the batteries last year. Car is perfect, and needs nothing. VIN is WDBUF26J46A974027. Fuel mileage is mid to high 20s in town and mid to high 30s on the highway. Car has been in Texas all its life. I brought it up to SE Wisconsin this summer. The car has always been garaged and has never seen winter. Mileage is 49,300. Asking $26,500. Contact Jeff Slater at jeff_slater at yahoo dot com for pictures or questions.

Last edited: