Little Rabbit -1.4 TDI Skoda Fabia-

hakanerdogan

TDI
1.4 TDI 80 hp (BNV)
Here's my 2006 Skoda Fabia 1.4 TDI (BNV Engine) Ambiante. It's 102.000 km on the clock, I am the first owner. Helly stock.

It's 3 cylinder engine but most of the Europe and US regions know 1.9 TDI engine, they just cut out one cylinder block from 1.9 TDI engine to create this, so not much different thing.

Around 60 mpg. Hope you enjoy photos.

agxster

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta 1.9 TDi DSG (Mk.V) 2008 - RIP
Looks good. Interesting that it is a 3 cylinder diesel, i didnt know VAG made them. Also we only get the hatchback over here.

hakanerdogan

TDI
1.4 TDI 80 hp (BNV)
Looks good. Interesting that it is a 3 cylinder diesel, i didnt know VAG made them. Also we only get the hatchback over here.
Yes, sedan versions are maybe not going to GB, to be honest English folk is maybe true not to demand on this weird looking car :D

VAG used this engine on Seat Ibıza, Seat Cordoba, VW Polo, Skoda Fabia, Audi A2, Skoda Roomster, VW Lupo, VW Fox...etc.. (maybe more...)

Thanks ;)

Last edited:

hakanerdogan

TDI
1.4 TDI 80 hp (BNV)
Hi, what was yor average speed for 3.9l/100km mileage and what is the kw for the car?
Between 60-70 km/h and generally on 4th gear. But the traffic status and road network capacity effects this succesful milage, I'm aware of it.

But I don't live in city centre, where my house located is 25 km away from city and I drive on highway (besides, the worse urban road I use is 4 lanes wide)

By the time it's neccessary to go to downtown, I leave the car in University's parking lot and go for subway. (save gas, save money for parking etc...)

In worst urban conditions mileage is around 4.5 lt/100 km.

59 kw@4000 rpm

Thanks.