seat cordoba coupe 1.9tdi

nutzu_gotgame

TDI
seat cordoba coupe 1.9TDI 110hp (ASV)
hello , i am from Romania and here is my pride and joy
is a cordoba coupe 1.9tdi (ASV) whit 110hp
was made in 2/2000 and now it has around 217.000 km .
now it's bone stock but i have big plans whit her .
as options it has electric sunroof , leder steering ang gear knob/gater , electric windows , 6cd changer , and sport package ( side skirts , fog lights , oil temp+voltage gauge , sport seats ) , original 15''rims whit 195/50 tyres ... and more .

since i have it ( from 2009 ) i changed the oil , filters , timing belt kit + water pump , brake pads , i mounted a pair of aero wiper blades , xenon lamps , i changed the speackers ( in front 2x in phase 100wrms , and in rear 2xhifonics 70wrms ) that sounds very good

the engine is bone stock . in the spring i will start to do some upgrades . the first one will be an oem cupra 2.0tfsi intercooler that will be mounted (fmic) and a custom 57-60mm piping .
i have in plan also a bigger turbocharger , but if the funds will be poor , i will clean the old turbocharger and leave it there

the car is a dayly driver so i want a confortable , smoke free car that can smoke other cars if i want to :D

and some pictures ...

Last edited:

T. Spark

Veteran Member
TDI
Seat Ibiza TDi
Very nice example and looking at your mod list, it will be nippy too!

nutzu_gotgame

TDI
i did not write here for a long time :) meanwhile the car suffered some new mods : adjustable powerbox , gear knob , 3d carbon trims , brembo max discs and Ate pads , red calipers , tinted windows and tail lights , new Aez rims 7,5&9j on 16"

i also buyed ta-technix fully adjustable suspension and a cupra r steering wheel that will be on the car in the spring

some pics

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nutzu_gotgame

TDI
some pictures whit my interior and my old steering wheel . will come in the future a cupra leadher steering wheel :)

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Skoda rapid elegance 1.6 cr tdi
Hi there nutzu gotgame, nice to see another Cordoba owner on here. Mine is the Vario 1.9tdi 90bhp. I was just wondering where you got the carbon fibre centre console trim? Mine is original and looking bad and I wouldn't mind changing it.

nutzu_gotgame

TDI
thanks !

the carbon fibre trim is in fact carbon 3d vinyl that i put it on the original center console . i bought it from ebay . is around 20euros (1000x500mm)

BigMig

TDI
9n3 Polo 1.9 sportline PD130 (96kw)
Looking good.

Was wondering what power figures are you after with just the fmic in mind