TD Tuning Chip Sale!

vwmikel

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'94 Golf Sport TDI
I figured it was time for another special of some sort, so from now until the end of the month order a set of chips for your 96-99.5 TDI and receive a 10% discount using discount code "A3B410" at checkout.

You can find various options for MK3 and B4 cars here:

http://tdtuning.com/store/index.php?app=ecom&ns=catshow&ref=A3B4Chiptuning

(Check out stage 1 if you have a '96 Passat with the original BK ECU)

And for '98-99.5 MK4 cars:

http://tdtuning.com/store/index.php?app=ecom&ns=catshow&ref=9800ALH

Your ECU part number is required to make the correct chips so please look into that.

vwmikel

TDI
'94 Golf Sport TDI
I'm extending this deal to cover the rest of the tuning for a bit. Use code OBD+10 when you order tuning and tuning with loaders for 2000+ model year vehicles and save 10%! :)

thekidfan

Veteran Member
TDI
01 Golf 2DR 5 SPD, 02 Golf 4DR 5 SPD
Mike THANK YOU for doing this!

I am so happy with the tune you hooked me up with and am looking forward to having you update it here in another few months!

Great deal and a AWESOME vendor thanks again!
Jeff

vwmikel

TDI
'94 Golf Sport TDI
Mike THANK YOU for doing this!

I am so happy with the tune you hooked me up with and am looking forward to having you update it here in another few months!

Great deal and a AWESOME vendor thanks again!
Jeff
Thanks Jeff! What's next on your upgrade agenda?

VWannabe

Veteran Member
Question, does the stage 3 upgrade give good part throttle fuel economy, essentially the same as the others? I am looking at this and want to keep good fuel economy for when I am not using the power;).

vwmikel

TDI
'94 Golf Sport TDI
Question, does the stage 3 upgrade give good part throttle fuel economy, essentially the same as the others? I am looking at this and want to keep good fuel economy for when I am not using the power;).
I have yet to hear of fuel economy going down (most people report an improvement). Torque is much improved at low RPM with that tune so I think that in some ways the economy could be better since you don't have to rev the engine as high to make the same power.