Group BUY SYNDIESEL for TDIFest2010

hyperfuels

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
none.....yet ;)
As many of you know already, HYPERFUELS ships a pallet of goodies to TDIFest for use in fundraising for the club. We thought we would add the opportunity for members to participate in a GROUP BUY for Syndiesel (and any other items in our webstore). We can ship these items to TDIFest and we will pay the shipping charges.

You could order 5, 15 or 55 gallons of Syndiesel and pick up at the TDIFest. You can place your order now and add a comment "Deliver to TDIFest for Free" and we will not charge you for the shipping. You can also order the Platinum Plus catalyst additive for more power. How about some cetane boost from Synergyn?

So order today and we will not charge your credit card until we ship the items to the TDIFest. ENJOY!

http://www.hyperfuels.comClick on the store link below my signature.

For more information about SYNDIESEL:

http://www.syndiesel.com

Farfromovin

Torque Addict
TDI
03 Golf 2dr- PD150 6m
Good call Jess. The guys racing just might want to go in on a barrel to see what happens. Justin? Rich? Pierre? Robert? Travis?

I'm almost scared to try it. I'm afraid of getting addicted to $8/gal fuel LOL. We'll see.

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
A question for the PDX locals:
What are approximate current pump prices for B99/B100 in the PDX area?
I'm debating if the premium for Syndiesel might be worthwhile.

Equally important: Will the fuel be available BEFORE the drag racing?

pdxbill

TDI
2001 Golf
B99 Prices

Sequential Biofuels(check their website for locations) supplies several stations in the Portland area. I recently filled up w/ B99 at J+L Minimart for 2.99, seemingly a pretty good price.

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
Sequential Biofuels(check their website for locations) supplies several stations in the Portland area. I recently filled up w/ B99 at J+L Minimart for 2.99, seemingly a pretty good price.
We're also working on getting sequential to show at Fest. *crosses fingers*... we hope they'll come.
but.. damn! syndiesel BEFORE drag racing... chalk that up to a performance mod! :D I wonder what the 1/4mile times will be with that?! :eek:

tothemax

Top Post Dawg
TDI
TDIs: 2003 Jetta, 2016 Q5 3.0
I am in.. will need some for the race. How much more mojo do we get from that stuff?

Good call Jess. The guys racing just might want to go in on a barrel to see what happens. Justin? Rich? Pierre? Robert? Travis?

I'm almost scared to try it. I'm afraid of getting addicted to $8/gal fuel LOL. We'll see.

fixumrich

The Periodontist
TDI
2001 bug
Funny I was just on the Hyperfuels website a few days ago . Trying to get a leg-up on the competition. LOL I am in too . Just remember we are racing Saturday early . So delivery time and location crucial . R

Farfromovin

Torque Addict
TDI
03 Golf 2dr- PD150 6m
Count me in for 5-10 gallons if someone wants to group buy. However, I do not have the resources to take a 55gal drum back home with me LOL. Rich/Travis/Justin? Pierre's in, I think Robert would be down as well for a share...

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
Here's the latest info for those wanting to get in on the group buy and how to do it:

Jess says:
"

I need for any TDIFest attendee to call us and let us know what they want to purchase. Ask them to call the store (281-447-7200) or order online and make sure that they tell Roland, Steven or Jess that the products are for the TDIFest. They can pay with a credit card and as long as they have their order into our desk by the close of business on August 27th then we will ship their products to the TDIFest with free shipping."