alphaseinor's new Shop in Frisco, TX is open

alphaseinor

TDI Innovator, Gone but Not Forgotten
TDI
'03 Jetta TDI 780,000 miles (totaled out), 01 Audi TT 225 Quattro 230,000 Miles (runs great!), 00 Cabreetle Beetle dash, ALH & MK4 harness Swap
Hey Everyone,

I've been doing TDIClub work for a number of years, We are excited to be in our new location in Denton, TX (we were in Frisco...)
This facility is about twice the size of our previous one, and hopefully will help us get the cars in and out more quickly (we were a 3 bay shop, now we are a 5 bay shop, 3,000+SqFt). I've invested a lot of time and money into finding a suitable location, and apologize for anyone who has to drive further to get to us, however it will be closer for the vast majority of customers. We will also be updating our website to a nicer one in the next month or two... Thank you for your patronage!

Digi Sport Performance, LLC
2401 Worthington Drive
Suite 115
Denton, TX 76207

www.dspauto.com
214-257-8221 Office
214-299-2748 Brian's Cell (alphaseinor)

My email is always the same
alphaseinor@gmail.com

Last edited:

Dutchada

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI, 2009 Jetta TDI
All,

If you are looking for a TDI tech in DFW, DSP is worth a look. I used to look to the dealer for routine maintenance until I was left with a 7 mpg deficit from the first timing belt change at 80k. After endlessly arguing with the dealership, DSP did my second timing belt change (and egr cooler / transmission fluid) at 160k and found that the timing was off and the dealer had overfilled my transmission by about 4 quarts. DSP was honest, timely and reasonable. Not a shameless plug, just real life experience.

’06 Jetta TDI 180K 42.5 mgp avg
’09 Jetta TDI 45k 38.5 mpg avg

alphaseinor

TDI
'03 Jetta TDI 780,000 miles (totaled out), 01 Audi TT 225 Quattro 230,000 Miles (runs great!), 00 Cabreetle Beetle dash, ALH & MK4 harness Swap
All,

If you are looking for a TDI tech in DFW, DSP is worth a look. I used to look to the dealer for routine maintenance until I was left with a 7 mpg deficit from the first timing belt change at 80k. After endlessly arguing with the dealership, DSP did my second timing belt change (and egr cooler / transmission fluid) at 160k and found that the timing was off and the dealer had overfilled my transmission by about 4 quarts. DSP was honest, timely and reasonable. Not a shameless plug, just real life experience.

’06 Jetta TDI 180K 42.5 mgp avg
’09 Jetta TDI 45k 38.5 mpg avg
Thanks for the reply!... I'm pretty sure the dealer just didn't drain the rest of the DSG... just pulled the plug, and not the tube above the plug, then just filled it again, and didn't check the level.

Thanks for being a great customer!

kbrenny

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta wagon TDI
I have been dealing wih Brian for going on 4 years now.

He is one of the best VW TDI techs I have ever met and he really knows his stuff.

He also understands us TDI owners, something the stealership and most shops don't understand.

K5ING

Mega-Miler
TDI
Silver 2001 Golf GL TDI 5-speed
I have been dealing wih Brian for going on 4 years now.

He is one of the best VW TDI techs I have ever met and he really knows his stuff.

He also understands us TDI owners, something the stealership and most shops don't understand.
+1 on the above. Brian is one of the very few that I'll let touch my car.

jdoisher

TDI
Jetta
Brian tuned my car yesterday evening and fixed it at the sametime (bad maff)!! Car runs great and Brians a easy guy to deal with.
Jason

alphaseinor

TDI
Thanks Kevin, Jeff, and Jason!

JBee

TDI
2005 Jetta TDI
I just had my 05 Jetta worked on here. The did a great job in one day. I took it in to have the T-belt and water pump changed. While it was there I had them look at the cruise control that was not working. They were able to diagnose and fix it. They inspected the overall car and also gave me a heads up on items in need of service as well. I also had them put the Malone stage II tune while they had it. I am very pleased with their work and will return to them in the future. Thanks Brian!

alphaseinor

TDI
Thanks Jeremy,

Let me know how you like the tune and how your mileage goes.

ItsADiesel

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta TDI
A couple years ago I was having troubles with my automatic transmission in my 2002 Jetta. After doing some research I found out that the 01M tansmission is well known for being a "problem child". During my research I found Brian on the forum and was looking at getting a 5-Speed swap done. I drove my Jetta down to Dallas (I live in Omaha, Nebraska) dropped off my car with Brian and took a rental down to visit my brother in Houston for a few days. Later that week I came back to the shop and Brian had the swap complete and even let me go on the first test drive with him. While it was in there he also replaced the rear main seal that was leaking. From the time I found him on the forum to the time I drove away from his shop with my new 5-Speed, Brian was a top notch person to work with! Service was great and I couldn't be happier with my 5-Speed! Its been about a year and a half since I had the swap done and I have had NO problems what so ever. I think it was for an extra $20 he put in an upgraded Sachs clutch and the dieselgeek short shifter kit was included in the swap. If I'm ever in the Dallas area again and I need any work done, I'm definitelty going back to him! I can honestly say that the service and quality I got from Brian was definitely worth the drive from Omaha to Dallas! Thanks Brian!

alphaseinor

TDI
thank you! Glad to see it's running well!

alphaseinor

TDI
Thanks again Brian!

r_boyd

TDI
2012 vw passat tdise sunroof and nav
Sorry for so long in getting this posted ,Had 02 golf in for 20,000 mile service and Brian found several things that person that did my timing belt service did incorrectly straightened their mistakes up and retimed car running better that it has will continue to use Brian shop for service:)

NickLim

TDI
2009 Candy White Jetta TDI w/ DSG
I thought I drop a note to say that I had Brian work on my 2009 TDI for the 40k + DSG service last October, and have had no problems with my car 7k miles later. He's a great guy to talk to and will walk you through all the things he does. Also, he reduced the price because some of his materials was a bit cheaper than before, how many people will do that?

I totally recommend him, though anyone from Houston, it will be quite a journey.

ddavetx

TDI
2004 Passat TDI, 2011 Touareg TDI
I used Brian for the BSM upgrade on my 04 Passat. They are very professional and were actually cheaper than their repair estimate. I can highly recommend DSP for your TDI needs

TopCap

TDI
2005 Jetta, GLS, Auto Traded in, 2006+ Jetta 5 speed manual
Excellent Service

Brian recently did a TB, WP and new Cam on my 06 BRM. There was a probem that resulted in the head being pulled and 3 valves replaced (bent).

He honored his original quote even though his costs were considerably higher than planned. This shop has EARNED my loyalty even though I live 300 miles from Frisco. You just don't find integrity like this every day!!!

I got 43 MPG (actual calculation) on my drive home and have continued to get that or better, even with the Air Conditioner in use. I have also noticed that car has more torque since the work was done.

FRANKO6 gets a special shout out for turning this head job around so quickly.

Many Thanks to you both for turning this into a VERY positive result.

lilredjetdiwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GLS, 2003, Tornado Red
40k service

Hi Brian, just called your office and left a message. Needing 40k service, so would appreciate if I could speak to you.... Thanks!

Abacus

That helpful B4 guy
TDI
Only the B4V left
Wait a minute. How can you be working on cars when you are too busy putting so many miles on your TDI? Rather than sleep do you just go out and drive instead?

Congrats on the new location, if we're ever in the area we'll be sure to stop by and say hi.

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
Wait a minute. How can you be working on cars when you are too busy putting so many miles on your TDI? Rather than sleep do you just go out and drive instead?

Congrats on the new location, if we're ever in the area we'll be sure to stop by and say hi.
This is Texas.....we have big roads and long ways to go. That's how Brian's Jetta got ~700K miles on it. Heck, going out for lunch here can be a 150 mile drive.....(old CT Yankee here).:D

Brian has done a few projects on my past 2002 Golf (before his new shop) and I can't say enough good things about his integrity and quality of service.

Last edited:

alphaseinor

TDI
Hi Brian, just called your office and left a message. Needing 40k service, so would appreciate if I could speak to you.... Thanks!
I'm finally back in the office, been slammed with work for the last two weeks (not complaining)... going through the messages one at a time...

As for driving... yup, gotta keep putting miles on the car... those 5 speed swaps don't complete themselves...

Thanks!

thunderfence

TDI
Brian and the people at DSP are legit. They did my timing belt and since have been my go to resource for all things concerning my diesel . I always check with brian and he lets me know what he would do and sometimes that includes not taking my car to him. WOW!!
One service with these guys and you'll be a loyal customer/consumer of their expertise

frodoz737

TDI
2006 NB
Thanks Brian and Brett

My research panned out. You guys did an excellent job, at a fair price and on time with short notice. Son says Beetle runs quieter, smoother and with more pep :(. You gave me the peace of mind needed for his long trip, and you know what that means in my world. Posted highest recommendation here and www.newbeetle.org. Will see you again soon.
Craig - SWA Mechanic

Last edited:

alphaseinor

TDI
We are doing our move this week and next to the new location, so I apologize if anyone falls through the cracks during this time. I'm trying to get everything back up and running by the 8th of July

Thanks!

Brian

alphaseinor

TDI
You are very welcome!

hrt4me

TDI
2006 Jetta, 2009 Jetta
Brian, please have your employee Alex call us; he was supposed to call us back a week ago after talking to his wife about potentially buying our Jetta, but we never heard back from him and would like our TDI back now please...

alphaseinor

TDI
message is relayed car is still at the old shop.

shadediesel

TDI
2010 TDI Cup Edition; 2006 Jetta TDI
Dsp

Brian is the only one who works on my two Jettas ('06 & '10). Fair pricing, honest guy. What more do you want?