2006 Jetta TDI loaded for sale, NH rust free Southern car

concours

Veteran Member
TDI
2006.6 Jetta GLS 5 speed 125,000 miles, 2001.5 Jetta GLS 5-speed, Tornado Red, Monsoon w/CD changer
I’m selling my 2006 A5 Jetta TDI, black, 5 speed, loaded, grey heated leather seats, sunroof, power seats, 5 disc CD changer in dash, 297,000 miles, new clutch, brakes, struts, every suspension component, obsessively maintained. All new top of the line 820 UTQ Michelins. Current NH state inspection valid till 8-31-21, RUST FREE Florida car, only been to New England two winters. $3500
I don’t want to store it so, get to it. See photos in the album here:

Last edited:

DasTeknoViking

Veteran Member
TDI
B4 TDi, A4 R32
Do you have any interior pictures?

Camshaft done? Flywheel? Timing belt? Drivable back to Chicago? Stock tune? Any issues with door harnesses : IE windows don't work or airbag light on due to broken wiring in the door jamb.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

concours

Veteran Member
TDI
2006.6 Jetta GLS 5 speed 125,000 miles, 2001.5 Jetta GLS 5-speed, Tornado Red, Monsoon w/CD changer
Not yet.
Yes. Lifters, updated bearing shells, etc.
Yes.
I did the timing belt, and every peripheral.
I wouldn't drive it that far. But I'm impatient.
Rocketchip II tune.
No electrical issue, no warning lights, everything functions as designed.

Last edited:

DasTeknoViking

Veteran Member
TDI
B4 TDi, A4 R32
So it's just not boosting period? I have ran no boost aka in limp mode in my old B4 Passat TDi... It was slow as molasses but I was able to get home each time.

This is a package 2 vehicle then? Does it have dual climate control and working electric cabin heater?

Engine block heater?

concours

Veteran Member
TDI
So it's just not boosting period? I have ran no boost aka in limp mode in my old B4 Passat TDi... It was slow as molasses but I was able to get home each time.

This is a package 2 vehicle then? Does it have dual climate control and working electric cabin heater?

Engine block heater?

Listen, perhaps I was unclear. If you want to drive the car unboosted that far, go right ahead, not a single feck will I give. I drove it home 160 miles that way. I am happy that you drove your old B4 that far. A very romantic story. Thank you.
I am not well read enough to know trim level packages. Does not have dual climate control, and I've never heard of an electric cabin heater. I'll go get a dash image now that it's QUIT RAINING and it's day light.

Yes, it has a Frostheater, with an improved bracket by me.

concours

Veteran Member
TDI
Added images of exterior in daylight, dash images.

concours

Veteran Member
TDI
See a few more images in the album here:

concours

Veteran Member
TDI
Also has a class II hitch, I haul my vintage motorcycle 420 lbs., on a 300 lb trailer occasionally.

concours

Veteran Member
TDI
I've been mad crazy off the rails busy, so, when I get a moment to remove my personal effects, I will take some proper images.
Remember these were preliminary images, just to get going.

DasTeknoViking

Veteran Member
TDI
B4 TDi, A4 R32
Listen, perhaps I was unclear. If you want to drive the car unboosted that far, go right ahead, not a single feck will I give. I drove it home 160 miles that way. I am happy that you drove your old B4 that far. A very romantic story. Thank you.
I am not well read enough to know trim level packages. Does not have dual climate control, and I've never heard of an electric cabin heater. I'll go get a dash image now that it's QUIT RAINING and it's day light.

Yes, it has a Frostheater, with an improved bracket by me.
Bit harsh?

I was genuinely interested in your car. But with that sort of attitude I do not care for it.

As a token of good faith in humanity, I will inform you that ALL 05.5+ TDi have a electric cabin heater, which *when* it works provides you with instant heat in the winter. It is a large 1000w PTC heater that was utilized on diesels because they don't get to operating temps quick enough.

Last edited:

concours

Veteran Member
TDI
Bit harsh?

I was genuinely interested in your car. But with that sort of attitude I do not care for it.

As a token of good faith in humanity, I will inform you that ALL 05.5+ TDi have a electric cabin heater, which *when* it works provides you with instant heat in the winter. It is a large 1000w PTC heater that was utilized on diesels because they don't get to operating temps quick enough.

Awwweeeeee.... thank you for that. You should stick around, there is way more attitude where that came from. :D:p
I'm genuinely wishing you a Merry Christmas, and may Peace be with you.
Now, back to business at hand. Free puppy, hugs, to all customers... tire kickers included:rolleyes:

sptsailing

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta Manual, stock with Panzer Plate & Franko6 modified EGR cooler & CAM
Another one available in Tallahassee FL

Check out the one VroomVroom is selling but has not yet quite posted it yet: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=495148

Camshaft done? Flywheel? Timing belt? Drivable back to Chicago? Stock tune? Any issues with door harnesses : IE windows don't work or airbag light on due to broken wiring in the door jamb.

concours

Veteran Member
TDI
Car is reposing in a heated garage. Still for sale. Thread sheeters need not respond.
Price drop to $3500

concours

Veteran Member
TDI
Any interested buyers? alas, playing motorbikes was more enticing all summer.

Last edited:

concours

Veteran Member
TDI
Turbo is fixed. I drove it two months. Ready to go.

concours

Veteran Member
TDI
Timing belt done 8000 miles ago.

concours

Veteran Member
TDI
SOLD to a non-whiner. A pleasure to deal with.

U4ick

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta tdi
You posted this for sale on 12/21/2018 and you just now sold it to a non-whiner?

Good God! There must be a heck of a lot of whiners out there! o_O