how can I post picture on post please

fluxcore

Veteran Member
TDI
06 jetta tdi
I copied the picture to tdi page "HOME>>MEMBERS>>FLUXCORE" album page? I been right-clicking to try copy a picture to post but had on success. Will explain the rest of the path, please.

fluxcore

Veteran Member
TDI
06 jetta tdi
picture dimension 4160*2340= 9,743,400 if correct how may shrink picture please. thanks

BobnOH

not-a-mechanic
TDI
New Beetle 2003 manual
Using pics.tdiclub.com there are 3 choices, Full, Medium and Thumbnail. The 2nd 2 expand when clicked.
Here is a shortened version of the instructions.
Short version:
Select Upload button, follow prompts (check your file type)
At the end, harvest the url to use as a link for your post
Note there are 3 sizes with separate urls. For large data use the thumbnail, it shows the full size when clicked.
More complete instructions in my signature.

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
What Bob said. Please don't post huge pics in the threads. It blows the margins out and makes the page hard to read as you now have to scroll back and forth to read a line of text. Use the thumbnail for large pics or just stick with 800x600 size at the most. Any photo editing app should let you resize the pic.

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
There is some merit to using this sites photo gallery. People leave over time and may delete their account at the off site server, killing any pics here. Moving them and doing any reorganization there also breaks the links. All of this makes some of the threads useless over time without the pictures to show what is being described. If you use the photo server here all of that is less likely to happen in my opinion. If you are doing a DIY or something else useful I suggest use this server. If you are just posting misc, then use whatever you want.