About that Bosch settlement

BudMan5

TDI
2009 Jetta
Can't find out anything on the web and most of the Bosch phone numbers no longer work.
We sold our 2009 Jette TDI back to Vw in November 2016. Sometime later, (March 9, 2017) we were notified about the Bosch settlement and haven't heard a word since. I saw one thread where some people got their Bosch settlement checks. We never received anything.
Anybody have any info? and thanks in advance.

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
Nov '16 buy back? you must have been one of the first buy backs. I wonder if they had the proper system in place to cut you a check.

Best of luck.

Diesl

Veteran Member
TDI
'78 Golf Diesel (long gone); 2012 Jetta Sportwagen TDI w/ DSG
Fix date Feb 8, Bosch check arrived on or slightly before 3/20.

BKmetz

Administrator, Member #10
Staff member
TDI
2015 Passat, titanium beige, 6MT
Fix date Feb 8, Bosch check arrived on or slightly before 3/20.
That sounds right. I sold my car on Jan 3rd and the Bosch check came in early Feb. I don't remember the exact date. Four weeks is really fast, five to six weeks is average.

:)

chasfos

TDI
2009 JSW TDI
Can't find out anything on the web and most of the Bosch phone numbers no longer work.
We sold our 2009 Jette TDI back to Vw in November 2016. Sometime later, (March 9, 2017) we were notified about the Bosch settlement and haven't heard a word since. I saw one thread where some people got their Bosch settlement checks. We never received anything.
Anybody have any info? and thanks in advance.
If you haven’t already mail a letter to;
Bosch Settlement Claims Admin
Post Office Box 5110
Portland, OR 97208-5110
Stating you did not receive your check and you are requesting a reissue of the settlement check. There is a 90 day wait from the first check’s issue date. Shouldn’t be a problem in your case. God luck

STRANGETDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Audi A3 S-Line Premium Plus Quattro - APR Stage II
2012 Golf bought back on 4/18. Bosch check for $350 received 5/17. So it appears to be month after selling. With the fix I don't know the time line.