2014 C7 A6 TDI - Any aftermarket exhaust or intakes

Radman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Audi A6 TDI, 2014 Touareg TDI
I have the exact same car in same color. I completely removed my mufflers, ZERO difference in sound. Don't bother getting an expensive exhaust, there are no real gains to be had.
As for intake I don't think much exists either and here again gains will be minimal on a TDI unless highly modified.
Get a tune, (Unitronic, Malone, Kerma) it will give you the most bang for your buck!

Last edited:
TDI
2014 A6 TDI Stage 1 Tune
I have the exact same car in same color. I completely removed my mufflers, ZERO difference in sound. Don't bother getting an expensive exhaust, there are no real gains to be had.
As for intake I don't think much exists either and here again gains will be minimal on a TDI unless highly modified.
Get a tune, (Unitronic, Malone, Kerma) it will give you the most bang for your buck!
Nice right? Did yours come with blk optics too? Anyhow, I cut mine off too [emoji12] and it got more quiet! I did find a cat back exhaust from Supersprint but it's gonna be like $2300!!!! Sounds awesome in YouTube. As for the tune I'm on stage one APR. Lmk if you come across anything significant and I'll do the same.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Radman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Audi A6 TDI, 2014 Touareg TDI
Nice right? Did yours come with blk optics too? Anyhow, I cut mine off too [emoji12] and it got more quiet! I did find a cat back exhaust from Supersprint but it's gonna be like $2300!!!! Sounds awesome in YouTube. As for the tune I'm on stage one APR. Lmk if you come across anything significant and I'll do the same.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Yep Blk ops and I blacked out all the chrome badges and exhaust tips.
Running Unitronic tune.

LECDO

TDI
2014 Audi A6 Prestige

I don’t have black ops package. Had the Malone Stage 2 tune then flashed to oem for the “fix” (diesel gate). Have been getting check engine light for a while. Code fault is dpf. Had it replaced and light still coming on along with bucking/rough performance at low speed (20-40 mph).
I’ve decided to get Rawtek exhaust upgrade with the Malone Stage 2 tune and deletes.
Have yet to find manifold. Heard an upgraded turbo will be available next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MichaelB

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Passat SE DSG
I for one would take it back to the dealer for the fix warranty before I spent any money on "Rawtek exhaust upgrade with the Malone Stage 2 tune and deletes." Then reevaluate your issues.Then decide if all that Rawtech stuff along with the labor to install is worth it or just get a tune like you say you had.

Last edited:

commedeschatons

TDI
2003 ALH Wagon 5mt, 2016 VW Touareg TDI, 2014 Q5 TDI, 2011 335d Msport, 2009 Q7 TDI
Just straight pipe the whole thing and call it a day. oh and malone stg2

commedeschatons

TDI
2003 ALH Wagon 5mt, 2016 VW Touareg TDI, 2014 Q5 TDI, 2011 335d Msport, 2009 Q7 TDI
LOVE the rotors on your car btw

commedeschatons

TDI
That Daytona Grey is beautiful. The straight pipes look nice.
If I may make a recommendation.

Rawtek dpf delete downpipe w/ cat option
1 resonator middle location straight out the rest of the way 3 inch

Or

Rawtek dpf
Magnaflow exhaust

Both would work excellent and get rid of any drone at 2k rpm

Huskies2710

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Audi A6 -- 2008 Mercedes ML 320 CDI
Does anyone know if the Buzzken fits right onto the Audi A6 without any modifications needed? They are selling it on the site as if no extra fabrication is needed.

Rawtek sends the Q5 setup but you need to do more work to get it to fit properly. They do not advertise an A6 setup though.

Both sound like quality products.

Huskies2710

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Audi A6 -- 2008 Mercedes ML 320 CDI
Does anyone know if the Buzzken fits right onto the Audi A6 without any modifications needed? They are selling it on the site as if no extra fabrication is needed.

Rawtek sends the Q5 setup but you need to do more work to get it to fit properly. They do not advertise an A6 setup though.

Both sound like quality products.
Nevermind...got the answer I needed straight from Buzzken. Direct fit for any other A6 owners debating to do this.