Evry modd toggle switch help

Beastatpoi420

TDI
00 nb 1.9
I can't find anywhere how to wire in a toggle switch, I don't have a pot n currently have a 2 prongg toggle and a resistor....im assuming one wire from toggle goes on the resistor n the other to a power source? I'm los5 do I nwe'd a pot to have it switched?

I know guys stupid post I apologize but I was running the mod consistent for a day or so n thrre were plenty of times where I didn't need it and I don't think baby footing the pedal is the solution while that is hooked up.

h4vok

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDi 5sp 171k
Have you looked into getting a MPPS cable and making a tune yourself? Got the cable for $30 and then you need to find a working windows xp laptop. It is the proper way to do what the evry mod is doing just increasing fuel. Making a tune where all you are doing is increasing fuel is easy. Also you can make it so there is only increased fuel when over lets say 50% throttle so there is no turning it off and on its all in your right foot.
I know this does not answer your question, but I have considered the evry mod myself and ended up self tuning instead.

Beastatpoi420

TDI
00 nb 1.9
That does sound like a good idea, but for the time being tho I just need to know how the toggle is wired, lol I have a light bar on my roof but still can't figure this toggle out haha

Vince Waldon

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 ALH Jetta, 2003 ALH Wagon, 2005 BEW Wagon
The switch goes in series with the resistor:

Pump ---> one side of switch ---> other side of switch ---> one side of resistor ---> other side of resistor ---> pump

Vince Waldon

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 ALH Jetta, 2003 ALH Wagon, 2005 BEW Wagon
Yup... the resistor and switch form a loop between the two pins on the pump connector you are currently bridging with the resistor.

You're simply using the switch to put the resistor in or out of the circuit.