View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2007, 01:09   #66
Veteran Member
TDIinRI's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: NOT in RI


Passports are only needed if travelling to Canada from the US by AIR and vice versa!! If traveling by land and/or sea crossings passports will NOT be needed until sometime in 2008!! =) Please refer to the US state department website:

This has been posted SEVERAL times already. I ask that everyone please note the difference as I have had to clarify it umpteen times this month alone. In planning the Fest, this has sorta become my mantra. =P
Enter random comment here....

Last edited by TDIinRI; January 25th, 2007 at 01:13.
TDIinRI is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.06582 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 15.34 Kb. compressed to 13.58 Kb. by saving 1.76 Kb. (11.47%)]