GTiTDi
TDIClub Enthusiast
Macht Schnell! Vendor
w/Business number

Location: 3 Spruce st Wareham, gateway to Cape Cod Massachusetts

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinoconnor View Post
Hmm...

I know I'm not gonna be able to afford it right now, but do you know of any companies that sell entire TDI conversion packages?

New or quality used parts - with the engine, turbo, transmission, etc.. essentially everything needed to convert a 2.0L gas mk3 to a 1.9L TDI.

I live in Connecticut, but I have no problem hopping in the car, and driving a couple thousand miles for a good deal.

From the looks of it - if I want an mk3 specific build, I'm gonna need to save up - cuz even totaled TDI Jetta's are selling for at least 2 grand, and new TDI engines are unjustifiably expensive.

If you know of, or come across any really inexpensive kits/packages - please share!

Realistically, I can't drop much more than $500 at the min. - might be able to up that to a few grand over the next year, and in 2 or 3 yrs - I'll be an Engineer, and buy whatever I want - but, what will VW churn out by then?!...maybe a new R32, with a Touareg TDI, matched to a 6 speed manual...mmm, Lol
you should PM my buddy Burpod about his 98 Jetta TDI, he wants to do an A2 tdi swap with an 88 GLI and knows he needs a B4 donor to have an easy time...maybe you guys could figure something out...only kicker is the Jetta is actually in decent shape considering most are rotted to oblivion
GTiTDi is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06484 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 17.07 Kb. compressed to 15.44 Kb. by saving 1.63 Kb. (9.53%)]