TDIFest 2010 Photo Gallery Contest

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
Please scale your photos here so that they don't make the thread so wide! It really makes it difficult to see your picture and a pain to read the thread as a whole. :eek:

Thank you.

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
I shoulda sent in a photo of my 2 door golf.. would have been a nice red white & blue two door theme going on. oh well.. next year

blizzard60

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
Pierre, did your shot take the prize? It's a great one! Now if only that car had a VR in it. Just kidding :D :D !!!

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
I'll get that all done early next week. I"m still on the road this week and the software on this HP mini netbook is very lacking.:)

tothemax

Top Post Dawg
TDI
TDIs: 2003 Jetta, 2016 Q5 3.0
No problemos Fred... no rush on this... .all this fame is getting to my head anyway....... ;)

I'll get that all done early next week. I"m still on the road this week and the software on this HP mini netbook is very lacking.:)

tothemax

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Tnx.... my bro in law offered to do just that.... even gave me this sample.... but I am not very competent at photo shop.... I sent him the larger file but he could not get it done on time I just sent it in what I had as is...

If you use a photo editor to blacken out the guard rail the pic would be even better.

agdtec

Veteran Member
TDI
VW Golf 2000 blk
that looks so much nicer:D Now if your brother in law can make the asphalt street look daker or wet that would be sweet. Even if the competition is over, that's still a ver nice pic.

Lug_Nut

TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
Don't like it. It now looks like there's a 'greenscreen' or printed backdrop instead of a cityscape.

tothemax

Top Post Dawg
TDI
I am thinking about what I can do for next year's photo contest.. This one is passe...

that looks so much nicer:D Now if your brother in law can make the asphalt street look daker or wet that would be sweet. Even if the competition is over, that's still a ver nice pic.

FlyTDI Guy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'01 Jetta GLS
I'm pretty much a semi-Guru w/Photoshop (quite the testimonial, eh?) If I can fix my photo's, I can do pretty much anyone's. Gimme a shout if you want my assistance.

Lug_Nut

TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
Can you swap my Cabrio and the White Golf in the drag race images?:D

FlyTDI Guy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'01 Jetta GLS
Ya think?? ;) I was thinking more like pasting his car over Robert's when he turned the 13.98...

tothemax

Top Post Dawg
TDI
I'm pretty much a semi-Guru w/Photoshop (quite the testimonial, eh?) If I can fix my photo's, I can do pretty much anyone's. Gimme a shout if you want my assistance.
Thank you so much for your your offer... I will approch you for sure next year.

And thank you for all the super cool videos your did of the drag races ... You da man!

stevepiper

TDI
Golf GT TDI W REG
My golf gt tdi wont start ! After changing all the cracked and worn fuel pipes from the fuel filter my car started up 1st time ,keeping up high revs to remove any airlocks . The car just cut out at 20revs and refused to start again, I then opened and looked in the fuel filter and the level had gone right down. so i filled it with more diesel then put the cap and clip back on, i repeated this 4 times filling the filter but the engine will not start. I did notice filter cap had slight play in it. Ive checked all the new fuel pipes and they seem ok. Can any one help please????

CheesyRider

TDI
2010 Jetta SportWagen TDI
My golf gt tdi wont start ! After changing all the cracked and worn fuel pipes from the fuel filter my car started up 1st time ,keeping up high revs to remove any airlocks . The car just cut out at 20revs and refused to start again, I then opened and looked in the fuel filter and the level had gone right down. so i filled it with more diesel then put the cap and clip back on, i repeated this 4 times filling the filter but the engine will not start. I did notice filter cap had slight play in it. Ive checked all the new fuel pipes and they seem ok. Can any one help please????
Did you really need to post this in seven different threads? :confused: