Crafter tdi wont rev up/excessive smoking

Crafter Jim

TDI
Crafter 2.5tdi 109
Thank you for welcomiong me to your group, i have a problem with my recently aquired 2008yr, crafter 2.5tdi 109, with 153k on the clock.
I bought the van cheap with this fault, being told the van had been plugged in to vag com and came back with 2 faults, egr and maf faults, no eml on in dash ,just flashing glow plug light. It starts and will drive but will not rev up and excessive grey/blue smoke smelling very fuelly. Purchased a egr delete kit and new bosch maf, fitted last night.Old maf was a little sooty but seen worse , the egr was carbonned up but once again seen worse. Runs the same, mate plug in his singing and dancing diagnostic pc, no faults ?
Spent all last might on pc researching and it may be the following, blocked DPF/Cat, loose turbo pipes or knackered injector/s. Will do leak off test today and check all pipes and hoses. Any ideas?

Crafter Jim

TDI
Crafter 2.5tdi 109
Quick update, injectors leak off test fine, dpf looks quite new, sorry smoke is white and diesel smelly.
Now have eml light and blow plug lights on, faults read just the egr which has been deleted . Won't rev above 4000, if clutch depressed 2000. Could it be turbo actuator?

Crafter Jim

TDI
Crafter 2.5tdi 109
update

Got hold of vagcom today, read fault codes as follows:
P2016
P0407
P0405
Please note egr has been deleted so first code is understandable. Was once running correct going to delete egr,dpf and remap.

Crafter Jim

TDI
Crafter 2.5tdi 109
Any ideas!

All faults seems to relate to the egr delete, Vagcom wont read anything else.
Any ideas???????