Cheap diesel

silverstick

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta GLS (160K miles), and '05 Jetta GLS wagon (120K)
This morning on my way home from Mike Hevner's I paid $3.52 a gallon at a BP station on Route 31, three and a half miles south of the intersection of Routes 31 and 57 in Washington, N.J. This station consistently has the lowest price I've found in central/north Jersey.

As you drive south on Rte. 31 it's on the left on a curve, and it comes up very suddenly. The diesel pumps are at the back of the lot, and the attendants don't give me a hard time about pumping my own.

Sometimes it costs more if you put it on a credit card, but the price was the same for cash or credit this morning. (I try to have enough cash to cover the cost, just in case.)

The low price pulls in lots of business -- in fact, the attendant told me an 18-wheeler at the pump next to me had just bought over $600 worth of diesel.

The address is 238 Route 31 North, Hampton NJ 08827.

ACHTUNG TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta GLS Sedan, Silver (sold); 2016 Jetta TSI 1.8t Sport, 5 sp, LP; 2014 BMW 328d xDrive Sport Wagon (wife's)
It never ceases to amaze me how Mike Hevner saves us money!!;)

If you have a BP Visa card you'll get an additional 5% rebate on the purchse also. That takes the price down to about $3.35/gallon as long as cash and credit are the same price.:)