04' v10 value? 91k miles

jimbote

Certified Volkswagen Nut
TDI
Tacoma 4x4 converted to TDI
about to pick this up and will probably flip it after replacing the cams ... most sites default to V6 so hard to get a grasp on pricing... in excellent shape otherwise, black n tan

Blownvette

Veteran Member
TDI
1990 Corvette with V10TDI ,2004 (2)V10TDI’s
Not much of a market now... I paid 4K for my last one 9 months ago... needed air springs and light cleanup. I would guess 7-8k

Just sold a perfect 2008 V10tdi for 14k, little action on the adds

Last edited:

jimbote

Certified Volkswagen Nut
TDI
turns out the cams are ok...the issue was the vnt actuator rod circlip on the PS turbo had corroded away and the rod fell off the motor lever ....truck runs awesome with the previously installed rocketchip tune ! :D

Last edited:

jimbote

Certified Volkswagen Nut
TDI
kind of resigned to the fact i might be keeping it so i did a few free mods:
drl disable via vcds recode
turned off nag screen on power up
seatbelt warning delete
pulled proximity sensor fuse, had to be THE most annoying "convenience" system i've ever encountered

Last edited:

Fourdiesel

Veteran Member
TDI
'04 Touareg V10 TDI
Can you reference (or describe) the procedure for doing the nag screen on power up and seatbelt warning delete.
I'm trying to figure out how to do these and to turn OFF the 'passenger airbag disabled' warning [when there is no passenger] every startup.
Plus I'd like to turn OFF the driver side air curtain airbag permanantly (I'v always had the warning and apparently it can't be corrected).

jimbote

Certified Volkswagen Nut
TDI
Can you reference (or describe) the procedure for doing the nag screen on power up and seatbelt warning delete.
I'm trying to figure out how to do these and to turn OFF the 'passenger airbag disabled' warning [when there is no passenger] every startup.
Plus I'd like to turn OFF the driver side air curtain airbag permanantly (I'v always had the warning and apparently it can't be corrected).
not sure about the airbag stuff but this covers the nag screen and seatbelt

http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/cars/touareg.html