Whitbread

whizznbyu

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf Sportwagen 6 speed manual. B5 died at 302k miles.
This may be useful info for some who are looking to get a new clutch for their manual transmission.
240 mm 30 lbs SMF
Clutchmaster 240 mm FX 300 Kevlar
Had vwztips do the upgrade. Absolutely delighted with the outcome: buttery smooth shifting. Mine has a stage 2 and the old clutch was shuddering and slipping.

blazen71

Veteran Member
TDI
All Gone
I've had this setup sitting on the shelf for 4 months. I'll get around to installing sometime this year :p

TPW

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 A6 Avant BHW 6 speed manual, 2003 Golf ALH 506k miles
I'm happy with the FX250 and the 30lb SMF

50mpgtdi

TDI
04 VW Passat TDI
How long have you been waiting for an email response? Longest I waited in making my order was 2 days I think. Understandable as he is a busy guy with a lot going on.

PickleRick

Veteran Member
TDI
05 GLS BHW sedan 5 speed conversion. BHW Carver SantaCruz in progress
Same here. Always had great communication with him, even when he was across county buying a water/rug combo that left him getting his car towed on a west coast road trip. He may be on vacation? I don't answer work related¿¿¿ on vacation.

50mpgtdi

TDI
04 VW Passat TDI
Hmm....odd....certain you got the right email address? Did you try contacting him on the forum in case your email got sent to spam or something?

50mpgtdi

TDI
04 VW Passat TDI
Hmm that is odd. He generally has great customer service reviews. As a business manager myself, I do understand how some times things get missed or lost in the hustle and bustle. I would suggest just being patient and persistent if you are wanting to make an order right away.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

MAXRPM

Veteran Member
TDI
00 Jetta and 99.5 Golf, 2015 Passat TDI,BMW 2
Wish he would respond to my emails.

He would not respond to your emails, and be careful to give any $ upfront he would take you for a ride like he did to me, he owes me $4k,, for all you members be careful with his BS.

d0u8l3m

Veteran Member
TDI
B5.5 Passat
I emailed him for information a few times, mainly because I don't have time to sit on the phone (always running around), and each time he just told me to call him, or that he was busy. His products are top notch from what I've read and seen on here and facebook, but man, I just wanted information. That's alright Frans hooked me up, and me and my car are happy. If I ever mess with the car again and get a bigger turbo ill probably be hounding him again since it'd be in my best interest to get that heavy single mass flywheel haha.

He would not respond to your emails, and be careful to give any $ upfront he would take you for a ride like he did to me, he owes me $4k,, for all you members be careful with his BS.
Really? How so, couldn't you complain to your bank and get your money back if that's the case?

Last edited:

MAXRPM

Veteran Member
TDI
00 Jetta and 99.5 Golf, 2015 Passat TDI,BMW 2
long story short he took a check from me for a project plus parts and see you later. he never answered calls or texts

Filmshoot

TDI
1.9TDI AFN
I havent been able to reach Matt since December 14th.
I need the weight card and brand for the bhw pistons he installed in my ahu .. One of them has been damaged by a dropped valve and will need replacing, I need to order a new replacement and need the exact same brand / weight so that the shortblock can be balanced.
I also asked him if he could sell me a new head.

Last edited: