Buyback Appointment Keeps Getting Cancelled

peterwinkle

TDI
2012 Passat SE
I have my documentation in and everything done on my part, I've now had to schedule my appointment 3 times because it keeps getting cancelled. The first time I received an email stating that they received a letter from me opting for the fix, shortly after they cancelled my appointment. the second time they just cancelled the appointment with no explanation. I've called in both times and all they can tell me is "that's really strange".

Has anyone else dealt with this? Any ideas how to stop my appointments from being cancelled? I'm waiting it out until Feb 3, but getting nervous I'm going to have problems when it comes time to trade it in. I've had so many reliability issues with the car that I dont dare drive it, and just have it sitting in my backyard until my appointment.

peterwinkle

TDI
2012 Passat SE
That's what I explained to them and they agreed. I never opted for the fix, I have everything in order for the buyback and am just waiting for the appointment. The problem now is they they dont know why my appointment keeps getting cancelled, or why it keeps changing my status to opting out for the fix... so I just keep rescheduling and hope it is actually good to go when I show up?

ottomatic

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golfwagen SE 6MT
After a claim is deemed complete, Volkswagen has another 10 business days to issue a compensation offer, which comes AFTER Ankura independently validates the claim and the settlement amount.

raff

TDI
2013 Jetta Sportwagen (gone)
That's what I explained to them and they agreed. I never opted for the fix, I have everything in order for the buyback and am just waiting for the appointment. The problem now is they they dont know why my appointment keeps getting cancelled, or why it keeps changing my status to opting out for the fix... so I just keep rescheduling and hope it is actually good to go when I show up?
I'd contact the VW counsel and get them involved --
info@vwclasscounsel.com

Yukon4Runner

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Golf (buyback) 2015 Golf Sportwagen (buyback buy)
To me, it sounds like someone else knows your claims portal ID and password is having fun with you.

smrdc1974

TDI
2013 VW TDI
PETERWINKLE have you had your problem corrected? I too have had my appointment cancelled on their end. Received an e-mail stating my appointment was cancelled. Called customer support (Waste of my time) and they said that I changed from buyback to emmision fix. NEVER HAVE I MADE THAT CHOICE. I was suppose to have my buyback appointment today at 5:30.. *** am I suppose to do.....