RallyVW Raffle-We need MORE support

TdiRacing

Vendor
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Cup
Raffle winners:

Timothy Easter - Metalnerd gift certificate.

Skippy's AKA Mike ? - Sprint Injectors

Mark Parrella- Standard Rocketchip tuning.

Trip Hornsmith- TdiClub license plates.

Congradulations.

--Oliver
PM me or contact the vendors directly to collect your prizes. PS if you did not win, I will be running another raffle this next week.

Rally VW has decided to challenge the 2006 Rally America Championship in Group 5 against lighter faster and factory backed teams like Mazda, Dodge/Chrysler, and many more.

We are currently in First place after the first four events of the season.

In order for us to continue to race, we will need some monetary donations to help us along. We have some wonderful sponsors who have donated products and/or services in order to help us raise money, and we will in turn run another raffle in an effort to raise some much needed money for fuel and parts.

This raffle will continue until July 25th, 2006. The drawing will be held and the winner(s) selected that day.

Here is what we are offering for this raffle.

1. Sprint Injectors(your choice) courtesy of KERMATDI Visit www.KermaTdi.com

2. Rocket Chip Tuning (standard tuning) courtesy www.Rocketchip.com

3. TDICLUB License Plates(Set of 2) courtesy of Fred at www.TdiClub.com

4. Metalnerd Tools $200 Gift certificate. Visit www.metalnerd.com

As in the past, we will enter your name once for every $10.00 donation that is made. So, if you donate $20, you get two chances to win and so on. And, they will be drawn back to back, so if your name is in more than once, you have a chance to win more than once.

And, as always, we would like to thank Fred for allowing us to run these raffles on the site as well as all you who have helped us in the past and for you who will be helping us now.

All proceeds will go directly to supporting the team in the hopes that we may attend as many events this year as possible to gather points. For a small team like us, it takes all the money we don't have to accomplish.

They say that there is no way that we could take what is basically a production class car and compete against purpose built G5 cars with factory support. We want to prove them wrong.

Oliver Wegener
Rally VW Crew Cief
www.rallyvw.com

Please send all donations via paypal to : rallytdi@yahoo.com

Any donations are greatly appreciated. Even if it just some left over change you have laying around in paypal.

Last edited:

10000ft

TDI
2015 Golf SportWagen TDI S - Diesels I've had: 2000 Golf TDI, '86 Mercedes 240D, '75 Toyota Landcruiser, 2000 F250
Good Luck!

I sent $20. Not much but I'm poor.:cool:

NewTdi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Bora, Reflex Silver
I send in again this year! So I hope my name will appear on the hood again! If I get a bonus this month, I will contribute more, but I am on a super tight budget! Keep up the good work.:)

Variant TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf Variant, Reflex Silver
My donation has been sent.

I'll probably be contacting you in the coming months for pop tests once I manage funds to upgrade my nozzles. It's good to see someone 'local' with that capacity.

TdiRacing

Vendor
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Cup
Cool, just let me know when you want it done, and thanks for the help.

Variant TDI said:
My donation has been sent.

I'll probably be contacting you in the coming months for pop tests once I manage funds to upgrade my nozzles. It's good to see someone 'local' with that capacity.

TDI2some

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 PassatTDI GLS, 2003 Audi A4q 1.8t, 1975 Rabbit (waiting for TDI transplant)
Some support money coming your way. Good luck!-:D

darkscout

Grammar Scout
TDI
2003 Golf
I just got some money from some auctions.

$30 sent your way.

*darkscout pulls out voodoo doll to sway results.

subdvr99

TDI
2006 BRM (Sold)
$50 sent -- some proceeds from parting out my R32. I thought when I sold my R32, I was leaving the racing scene, but that was before I knew about TDiClub, RallyVW, and Audi R10s! I am particularly interested in some RocketChip love, or maybe some tools. Thanks! Keep up the good work!

--Mark

bradfa

Veteran Member
TDI
No TDIs anymore :(
I can't add as much as last raffle, but a few bucks went your way. Good luck!

You will have the car at TDI fest this year? I'd be interested to see it (and my first TDI fest).:)

jsrmonster

Veteran Member - TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
15 Golf SW DSG, RC3 piped, 99.5 Jetta Rocket PD150 6spd 4motion, 2000 ASV110 RC6 "Silverbullet" 5spd Race Car, 2003.5 Cummins QCLB 4x4 "Blue Monster" Jeep CRD juiced, MB Sprinter van juiced up
Look who's out getting Rally Sponsors, guess who the handsome guy is , and where this is!

Last edited:

ofhs93

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GL, 99.5, Silver
Wow Oliver...you got to go to an F1 race ehh?

Jeff...are you guys both over there currently?

jsrmonster

TDI
15 Golf SW DSG, RC3 piped, 99.5 Jetta Rocket PD150 6spd 4motion, 2000 ASV110 RC6 "Silverbullet" 5spd Race Car, 2003.5 Cummins QCLB 4x4 "Blue Monster" Jeep CRD juiced, MB Sprinter van juiced up
Last edited:

Charm

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 GLS leather sunroof
60$ sent!
I am in the waiting for an appointment to change my chip to RocketChip3 and have PP520 installed. I just back-ordered PP520 last week. Too bad July 25th is the raffle date, that will be a long ways so I dont plan on waiting. I guess if I win the RC I could give it to my brother for his new MKV and for the nozzle, I will donate have Kerma donate their sale to the team.

haha, exuse my childish nature, babbling on an on about winning the prizes before the raffle. Seriously I am just glad to help and I hope that more and more of us enter as well.

Ten Dollars is a miniscule investment to a Professional TDI Performance R&D team. Realy you can read this forum endlessly or listen the the advice posted by engineers and vendors who power this car.
I now know what my Kumhos are capable of :D

And think about it, the TDI has always been the underdog, even in this small arena of American Rally Racing. And when people see it in person or on TV that will just educate the public that is still learning about a technology available for almost 10 years now!
Send 10 or more dollars via paypal to:
rallytdi@yahoo.com

Hey oliver are you guys mounting cameras inside the car for the current season? I would love to watch WRC style video of our team :D

Last edited:

TdiRacing

Vendor
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Cup
Too bad they wouldn't let us tune one of the F1 cars. They did let us hold the steering wheel, but we could not push any of the butons. Really secret stuff goes on there.

Regardless, it is a once in a lifetime experience to be allowed into the gargage in Formula 1. Walking the pit lane was one of the coolest things I have ever done.

And it is all thanks to Jeff and indirectly the TdiClub.

jsrmonster

TDI
I guess you missed this one in all the excitement!

Charm

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 GLS leather sunroof
ok, I know I am going to look silly asking but this is photoshop right?
if yes than good job
if no than congratulations