Nms-b7 passat body kit??

franky67

TDI
2013 Passat TDI Se
I will attach some pictures of Passat that was posted for sale today. I was so impressed,body kit and the color looks so nice. I wish it was certified pre owned or so,I would think about buying it.!

If it is not considered advertisement, I will attach the link for those interested and those can not display the pictures.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/793778595/overview/

It is very interesting that the dealer is claming that has lemon title because of dieselgate fixes? how come mine does not have it? Or many other cars sold by VW dealers,with CPO warranty?

It says DISCONTINUED PRODUCT in VW website.
---------
Where can we get this body kit? Could be an aftermarket alternative maybe?
Thanks a lot

I guess I will just buy those rubber lips on sale on ebay/amazon and make it look like this?Cheaper alternative though.

Last edited:

Radek

TDI
2015 Passat SEL
Needs some nice wheels

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW DSG (buyback, RIP), 2014 JSW TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2013 Jetta TDI.
How about headlight? Is there a good headlight design out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
Hmm do you have the website link?

06bluebeetletdi

Veteran Member
TDI
'14 Passat TDI SEL and '13 Beetle TDI
It is very interesting that the dealer is claming that has lemon title because of dieselgate fixes? how come mine does not have it? Or many other cars sold by VW dealers,with CPO warranty?

Something happened AFTER the emissions modification causing the buyback and LEMON title. Notice where it happens on the car fax. A normal tdi buyback has the title transferred to Michigan (not California), THEN the emissions modification happened. I have a tdi buyback.

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
Mostly from China:

The link is too long, I did not paste it but if you go to Alibaba.com there a quite a few LED headlights with shipping options.

Thanks! Found several I like. Will see from there.

franky67

TDI
2013 Passat TDI Se
Something happened AFTER the emissions modification causing the buyback and LEMON title. Notice where it happens on the car fax. A normal tdi buyback has the title transferred to Michigan (not California), THEN the emissions modification happened. I have a tdi buyback.
So you mean dieselgate fixes are not the reason for lemon title? I thought so. Otherwise I would call my dealer and fight with them:D:D

abishoff

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL
That’s more of a trim kit than a body kit [emoji2373]

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
looks more like a "snow catcher kit" than anything else

06bluebeetletdi

Veteran Member
TDI
'14 Passat TDI SEL and '13 Beetle TDI
So you mean dieselgate fixes are not the reason for lemon title? I thought so. Otherwise I would call my dealer and fight with them:D:D
“Lemon/vw buybacks” are excluded from being certified pre-owned by Volkswagen, so the TDIs are not lemon law/buybacks or there would not be any CPO TDIs. This car is a lemon law/buyback thus the branded title, also notice the mileage from time of fix to lemon law, it’s not much, so whatever happened occurred very quickly. Then it sat while waiting for vw to agree to buy the car back.