View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2008, 23:05   #6
3L3M3NT
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonTDI
Under what circumstances would Jeff EVEN BE REMOTELY RESPONSIBLE for his stuff? Give me a break....You obviously don't know Jeff and his sense of humor. But as bad as it is why would anyone leave the stuff sit out? That's a lot of money that might grow legs.....Theft is wrong, ask me and Bruce who both lost a lot of $$ in tools at the 05' fest. But you gotta take responsibility for your OWN stuff. 3L3M3NT you can drop me a check for the $65 in shipping and the $50 for getting your ECU out and fed-exing them on my time to Jeff. That's cheap considering it was 2 hours.....
I'm not blaming anyone for what happened and I know I shouldn't have left my VAG-COM and laptop on Jeff's table. So in that respect I know it was my fault for leaving my stuff out.

On the other hand I didn't know there were a bunch of kleptos out there snatching up peoples stuff. So in that respect I think that at a function that people come to learn, share knowledge and have a good time is a pretty crappy deal when they have to steal from other club members. Just my .02

Jason you have a PM coming your way
RTDI Build Thread
October 19th,2019 Cruise/GTG in Sturgeon Bay, WI

Last edited by 3L3M3NT; September 12th, 2008 at 09:26.

Page generated in 0.06442 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 16.74 Kb. compressed to 14.96 Kb. by saving 1.78 Kb. (10.63%)]