View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2008, 07:03   #10
LiLredTDI
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: ohh...I'd say bout 42mpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by kromicacid
Depending on timing - i could maybe meet up with you after Wheeling, WV... as back roads go from Wheeling to Cincinnati - i am not too sure about them... they are though the back country of rolling hills and single/double lane roads. If you want to take your time and 'stop to smell the roses' it would be a good way.

Every year we travel from Philly to Cincy for family and we just take 70-270-71. The fest is along 71 somewhere (that is where Kings Island is). 70-270-71 are good roads, 2-4 lanes with a few cops on. Really get to see the Ohio secenery too, nothing like flat farmland as far as the eye can see...
I plan on having my GPS, and a my radar detector. I like taking roads off the beaten path, so long as they are not plauged with traffic lights. Taking an extra hour of driving to see all the cool small towns etc. is great! Wish I could just take 6 months and nothing but that all over the US. I will PM you with my # maybe we chat about it more on the phone, and possibily meet up...........Frank
2004 Jetta PD-RC race, 17/22,stg.IIcoltcam PD150 Inj.,Rosten Rods, Ported head,PP DP, cat delete/2 1/2" piping/Magnaflo muffler, R32 airbox/snorkle,PD150 TIP, SB stg 3 ,NSboost/egt gauges, BBS RS II's, Koni FSD/Eibach Kit, M3 side skirts/ rearwindow spoiler,GLI F/R lips FK bumper scoops

LiLredTDI is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.09181 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 16.92 Kb. compressed to 15.31 Kb. by saving 1.62 Kb. (9.55%)]