2015 VW Golf TDI SEL (Maryland)

BMAN

Veteran Member
TDI
14 Touareg TDI
Sold...

Platinum Gray Metallic with Black leather 2015 VW Golf TDI SEL DSG with only 35K miles. Top of the line model. This Golf comes fully loaded with options which are hard to find. Comes with Navigation system, Fender audio system, adaptive lighting package, front & rear parking sensors, forward collision warning, pano power roof, fully auto climate control, heated seats and much more. Car is in showroom condition, always garage. All service up to date. Clear bra rock protection on the entire front end also both a pillars top of pano roof, head lights/fogs/mirrors One of the cleanest Golf TDI around. Most dealers are asking $20K plus for this model with all my options. Comes with an extended emissions warranty for 11 years or 162K miles which covers all fuel related items. Title in hand, serious buyers only.
$16,800

Last edited:

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
Free bump to ask a question: How did you manage to get Park Pilot and Adaptive Cruise working? Those were not even options on the 2015s, were they...?

BMAN

Veteran Member
TDI
14 Touareg TDI
Lowered the asking price to $16,800 Nuje I think your right about the Adaptive Cruise Control I removed it from my ad. I think it started in 2016 models

BMAN

Veteran Member
TDI
14 Touareg TDI
It’s a good looking car. It’s a little out of my price range for my daughter though.
Thanks... No problem but as I mentioned in my ad It's hard to find an SEL with all three major options from lighting package, front & rear parking sensors and forward collision sensor. If you do a nation wide search and find all those options most our asking $2K to $3K more. Mine also has a full clear bra installed. It's a lot of car for the money*

BarryT82

Veteran Member
TDI
‘12 JSW TDI
Thanks... No problem but as I mentioned in my ad It's hard to find an SEL with all three major options from lighting package, front & rear parking sensors and forward collision sensor. If you do a nation wide search and find all those options most our asking $2K to $3K more. Mine also has a full clear bra installed. It's a lot of car for the money*
I’ve found a few of them for sale with those options and they’re about the same price as yours. It’ll sell eventually.
If you look at the listings for the overpriced cars on Cars.com and the other websites you’ll see that they’ve been listed for a while. I’ve found a few deals recently, but I was in Germany at the time and couldn’t complete the purchase.

Last edited:

BMAN

Veteran Member
TDI
14 Touareg TDI
I’ve found a few of them for sale with those options and they’re about the same price as yours. It’ll sell eventually.
If you look at the listings for the overpriced cars on Cars.com and the other websites you’ll see that they’ve been listed for a while. I’ve found a few deals recently, but I was in Germany at the time and couldn’t complete the purchase.
Also keep in mind my car has $1k full clear bra installed. I'm sure its going to be hard to find one with that. It will keep the car looking new for years.

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
I hope it goes through for you; one question before you disappear, though: Did the Park Pilot come as a factory-installed option?

When I was shopping for my fully loaded GSW here in Canada, I never saw anything that had Park Pilot on it?

BMAN

Veteran Member
TDI
14 Touareg TDI
I hope it goes through for you; one question before you disappear, though: Did the Park Pilot come as a factory-installed option?

When I was shopping for my fully loaded GSW here in Canada, I never saw anything that had Park Pilot on it?
Thanks... As I mentioned in my ad its a highly optioned SEL its hard to find with everything. Yes, factory park pilot.