Camping anybody?

JERMS

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI auto *sold*, 2012 Jetta SE 5spd w/convenience&sunroof
Am I the only one not looking forward to paying $100 a night for 3 nights? I'll be looking for a camp site for the woman and I, and drive 20 miles or so into the 'fest to save $300 for stuff like tuning and the swap meet :). Anybody have the inside scoop on good campsites with a shower on site for the women?

kromicacid

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL - Fixed
The $100 a night pays for the banquet room, the storage room, the registration room, and MANY other items. The room itself could be cheaper if we did not include the pricing for those spaces. This is a FUNDRAISER for the wonderful online experience of TDIClub.com and the opportunity to have such a great website with NO ADS!!!!! And to top it off, it is free for all to use. The $100 is a small price to pay to get a room out of and celebrate the awesomeness of this site.

Good luck camping.

mrvermin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
The $100 a night pays for the banquet room, the storage room, the registration room, and MANY other items. The room itself could be cheaper if we did not include the pricing for those spaces. This is a FUNDRAISER for the wonderful online experience of TDIClub.com and the opportunity to have such a great website with NO ADS!!!!! And to top it off, it is free for all to use. The $100 is a small price to pay to get a room out of and celebrate the awesomeness of this site.

Good luck camping.
What Kromicacid said :D

That and after driving almost 4300km, I want a proper shower and a nice soft bed :cool:

MrVermin