Parts In Canada?

Decivox

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf GL Coupe
Brian is great .... I picked up my order here in Ottawa - he has an arrangement with autocamping I think - perfect !!. Communication is always top notch ....
Did you pay for shipping? I live in Ottawa and am looking at putting a largish order through with him.

steve6

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta tdi
Now if he'd only take the usual forms of payment; at least PayPal.
Paypal takes too much. Interact money transfer is a great way to do it, always pay that way if possible and only costs $1 these days. Payal is much higher.

993er

Veteran Member
TDI
None
Interact money transfer is a great way to do it, always pay that way if possible and only costs $1 these days.
Can that be done on-line?

And I take it it is "another" thing I have to register for, or?

Costs who $1?

Slowrvr

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Golf Sportwagon
Brian is great. You know you're in safe hands when dealing with someone with a moustache like his :)

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10

Decivox

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf GL Coupe

Costs who $1?
You should just be able to log into your online banking and navigate to the Interac EMT option. Once there, you enter in their email, the amount, a password to claim the money, and click send. They then get an email with a link to deposit the money by logging into their online banking. Basically all the major banks in Canada offer this service. The fee is paid by the sender. I know with PC its $1.50.

The only problem with it (besides the sender paying the fee) is that there is no buyer protection. If the person you sent the money to doesnt want to give you a refund or doesn't send you any products, there is no recourse through the bank to get it back. When dealing with someone reputable, this isn't really a big deal though.

steve6

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta tdi

Costs who $1?
you do it through online banking, simply select 'internet email transfer' when doing the pay bill thing and it takes you to the wizard. It costs the sender $1/2. Beats having the realter jack up the price $5 on every part to cover his paypal fees.

993er

Veteran Member
TDI
None
You should just be able to log into your online banking and navigate to the Interac EMT option. Once there, you enter in their email, the amount, a password to claim the money, and click send. They then get an email with a link to deposit the money by logging into their online banking. Basically all the major banks in Canada offer this service. The fee is paid by the sender. I know with PC its $1.50.
you do it through online banking, simply select 'internet email transfer' when doing the pay bill thing and it takes you to the wizard. It costs the sender $1/2. Beats having the realter jack up the price $5 on every part to cover his paypal fees.
Got it. I pay my utility bills on-line but never bothered to check on this feature or knew that it existed.

Thanks!

KiwiCanuck

TDI
Oops.. driving a gasser
I tried Brian at Roseland after bumping into international courier charges for stuff from Kerma in the Excited States. I've recommended him to a friend who's also had a great experience. Updated website in the last month or so.

imo000

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 M-B ML320 Diesel & '05 Passat TDI Manual 5-Speed
Thanks for the updates info. Got the parts from him and they worked without any drama.