Rawtek delete with Malone Tuning. AdBlue removal?

sapper043

TDI
2015 Jetta Highline
I am in the process of completing the install for the kit. The kit and instructions are good but I would like to completely purge the AdBlue system from the car and not tie it up under the hood. I had to stop as I am waiting on the 10mm/12mm triple square drive to complete removal of the passenger side axle.

DEF left exposed to air for long periods will crystallize and harden like a rock, any why I want to remove the system completely or at least purge it and flush the system.

It appears that the AdBlue injector is liquid cooled/heater and those lines could be just looped together.

Has anyone completely removed the AdBlue system?

sapper043

TDI
2015 Jetta Highline
Well this is proving to be a bit more work that I thought but it is coming along.

VE really never wanted the DPF and everything to come out or ever be serviced.

sapper043

TDI
2015 Jetta Highline
Got it all apart and Race Pipe in. I wasn't thinking I should have emailed you the stock ECU file a week ago instead of yesterday.

Just waiting on that back to complete the tuning and testing.

sapper043

TDI
2015 Jetta Highline
Well now that the car is back together it has been a dream to drive now. It is so much more responsive. Both power and mileage is up as well. Anyone considering this should stop considering and do it.

I also can't speak highly enough for the people at Malone and Rawtek as they both were very helpful at various stages of the process.

sapper043

TDI
2015 Jetta Highline
It varies on what you want and need but I would budget $2k if your doing the labor for the install yourself.

So far it has been 100% worth every penny and likely will have paid for itself several times in the 300k I expect from this car.

iamatt

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta 6 Speed manual
FYI you can get triple squares at advanced or O'Reilly.

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk