is hans diesel performance a safe and reliable website to purchase from

robocop

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 jetta tdi 315000kms
Hi guys, I found some .205 injectors on hans diesel performance web site and I was wondering if his stuff is good?, I ordered from bora parts, metal man parts and autopartsway.ca and they are all reliable but never ordered from hans diesel before. Just wondering if his stuff is good or rebuilt junk. thanks. I attached a link below.

hansdieselparts.com/.205Nozzles.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
TDI
No. I have heard that simple plastic things will be alright, fenders for example, or coolant containers..but for anything that means anything, no. I think Prothe is the username here of the guy who owns that place. You need to search for it and you will see very quickly what I mean.

slimbadboy

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 jetta
The Website Hans diesel performance you are refering to is PROTHE.
Most everyone isn`t pleased with his products. I myself buy a lot of things from there.
Bout the only thing I wouldn`t buy there is Turbos or injector nozzles.
From what I have found is that they ve been inexpensive and quick to ship.
You also get 10% off the order if you buy 5 items. So buy what you need and a couple $1 items and get the discount.

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
Do a search for Prothe. He is well known for selling C.R.A.P. (Chinese Replacement Auto Parts). He is probably OK if all you want is a little plastic part, but do not buy any critical engine/transmission part. His timing belts have been known to "self-destruct" within a few hundred miles and his Turbos and cams have been known to turn engines into junk very quickly. A quick search will find many horror stories.

Have Fun!

Don