Coming home - 2 new to us TDI's!

miles44

TDI
2015 Passat, 2014 JSW
After a 2 year hiatus without having a TDI in our driveway, we just bought 2! Picked up a 15 Passat TDI SE 6M (38K) and a 14 JSW TDI 6M (28K) with sunroof and nav from a dealer in WI. Both are CPO units.
We strayed from VW for a bit and started shopping, that's when we realized we needed to come back to what we know and LOVE!!! A stick shift VW diesel!!!
This forum is one of the main reasons we kept our last TDI for 13 years and 250,000 miles. The help and insight the members here provide are unlike any other forums I have been on. Thank you!

skromfols

Veteran Member
TDI
2017 Jaguar XE TDI, 2014 Sportwagen TDI
Miles, I'm sure that you'll be pleased with your JSW. I also have a 2014 with the 6 sp manual and love it. I've added a Malone 2.0 tune and even after the VW "fix" I still get around 40 MPG with aggressive driving up here in the foothills (mostly two lane twisty roads). We recently went on a group motorcycle ride up to Idaho and since we had a few Harley Davidsons in the group I asked my wife to follow us in my JSW with my trailer, just in case. We were riding fairly hard, so my wife had to be pretty aggressive to stay up with us. She loved it! She couldn't stop talking about how much fun it was, especially in the mountains where she could play Ricky Racer with the transmission.
Again I'll say that you will love your JSW and have many hours of fun driving.

PacketHauler

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta SportWagen TDI 6M, 2013 Jetta TDI DSG w/ Prem (retired)
Welcome back! I also just came back to the TDI family. Only have had my car a couple of days now, but I everytime I've driven it, it's put a smile on my face.