View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2018, 00:59   #232
pkhoury
That guy with the goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeDubTDI View Post
We placed our reservation on day 1: March 31, 2016 and we could have had a rear-wheel-drive Model 3 a couple of months ago. Because we take lots of road trips, we decided to hold out for the all-wheel-drive version for better traction in bad weather (and more power... 4.5 seconds 0-60). We placed our order on June 27th and should have it by end of summer or early fall.
I'm glad you have that kind of patience. I know I sure don't. If it took me 2 years + to get a diesel I wanted, I'd settle for something less or do a different brand.

How many miles do you and Jason get with your Tesla before having to recharge? And does having the AC running all the time affect battery life, or not really?
2013 JSW 02Q - Malone Stage 3, CR170, rawtek 3" straight pipe, PolarFIS, Panzer plate, front fogs, Bosal towhitch, Neuspeed 28mm swaybar, Sachs racing clutch, Peloquin LSD, dieselgeek shortshifter, CP3
2004 Golf GLS 02J - Malone Stage 4, VNT17, DC Stage 2 clutch, darkside 2.5" downpipe/intercooler/TIP MFA cluster swap
2003 Jetta GLS 01M - EGR cooler delete, Melett VNT17, Darkside SMIC. Future Ute/02J project
pkhoury is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07052 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 16.25 Kb. compressed to 14.63 Kb. by saving 1.61 Kb. (9.93%)]