View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2015, 02:34   #13
vwUMO
TDIClub Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfc1016 View Post
I will be bringing my cattledog and doing the great gulf trail friday morning. I was going to go with Pleasant River Motel, as they are dog friendly, but camping sounds nice. I always love an excuse to rig up the hennessey. Only concern is showering. I get funky. Funkier than the other TDIFesters might appreciate! I see stony brook has showers, but don't see info about it for pleasant river. Any insider knowledge/recommendations?

I'm very excited to do atleast one of the recommended scenic drives. I've got a buddy in freeport who I hardly ever get to see. He's a VWhead and recently got his first TDI. He's slated to join for the fest and I really appreciate you providing the insider info on a great scenic drive for us to take together.

I see that the resort has a disc golf course, but it's not listed on DGCourseReview. I'm a somewhat serious player. Is it even worth playing?
I am also a Hennessey fan. Never tenting again! As for showers, I will stop by @pleasant river today and ask. I would imagine they do. They have a pool worst case! .
I'm not up on my disc golf so I wouldn't know a good course from a bad one!
2013 jetta TDI 6MT 41k
vwUMO is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.09645 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 15.83 Kb. compressed to 14.28 Kb. by saving 1.55 Kb. (9.80%)]